Bigger doses equal greater benefits.

Posted by mozzer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

3 grams of DHA taken once or twice a day will benefit you in so many ways. Better concentration, mood, focus, improved insulin control, cardio health, etc.

Brain food

Posted by HerbWizard on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As someone with severe ADHD this stuff helps me out. My thinking is sharper and clearer.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2327173 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it to keep my central vision due to retinitis pigmentosa. No bad breath.

Great product

Posted by 5697422002865033939 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended! Altho pricey (considering other omega 3 supplements), this one is best option for me. Taking it as a part of my ketogenic lifestyle regime. I used to be type 2 prediabetic with fatty liver and candidate for bariatric surgery. I lost most of the excess weight on my own. My blood results are now great (normal sugar and liver enzymes level). EPA and DHA are the primary omega 3s. Our bodies can readily make EPA from any DHA consumed. But not so easy the other way. So, when supplementing omegas, look for right EPA/DHA ratio. This one is best for me. Calamar oil contains good ratio of DHA and EPA. Also, it is highly stable and has high Oil Stability Index test results against oxidation (far better then fish oil). I take 2 to 4 pills every day with fat soluble vitamins and l-carnitine tartrate. Benefits are numerous; helps with cholesterol issues and improves cognitive performance.

First Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a long-time user of Life Extension's fish oil product. Had read about calamari-based DHA and decided to give this a try. No complaints about product. Excellent value.

ein sehr gutes Produkt

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ich kann es nur weiterehmpfehlen! Kein "Sinnloses" Fischöl sondern nur die wichtigen DHA und EPA Fette sind in diesen Kapseln - in den meisten hat man noch mind 500mg sinnloses öl in den Kapseln

Lakshmi

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's BEST DHA 500 helped a lot with PTSD. i took 3 a day for 2 months with great success. I now take 2 per day as maintenance.

Noticeable benefits

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Joints immediately felt better with this competitively priced product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it already for the last 2 months and i m already seeing a great diffrence.i really like that product.and the service was great as well.thanx

Posted by Harpocrates on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase