Bigger doses equal greater benefits.

Posted by mozzer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

3 grams of DHA taken once or twice a day will benefit you in so many ways. Better concentration, mood, focus, improved insulin control, cardio health, etc.

Brain food

Posted by HerbWizard on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As someone with severe ADHD this stuff helps me out. My thinking is sharper and clearer.

First Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a long-time user of Life Extension's fish oil product. Had read about calamari-based DHA and decided to give this a try. No complaints about product. Excellent value.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended! Altho pricey (considering other omega 3 supplements), this one is best option for me. Taking it as a part of my ketogenic lifestyle regime. I used to be type 2 prediabetic with fatty liver and candidate for bariatric surgery. I lost most of the excess weight on my own. My blood results are now great (normal sugar and liver enzymes level). EPA and DHA are the primary omega 3s. Our bodies can readily make EPA from any DHA consumed. But not so easy the other way. So, when supplementing omegas, look for right EPA/DHA ratio. This one is best for me. Calamar oil contains good ratio of DHA and EPA. Also, it is highly stable and has high Oil Stability Index test results against oxidation (far better then fish oil). I take 2 to 4 pills every day with fat soluble vitamins and l-carnitine tartrate. Benefits are numerous; helps with cholesterol issues and improves cognitive performance.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it to keep my central vision due to retinitis pigmentosa. No bad breath.

Eyes

Posted by DwayneD on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems like my eyesight is a LOT better in the very short time I've been using this. Two softgels in the morning.

Excellent for Stress!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Software Engineer and often "burn-out" my brain on long projects. This is the best high Omega oil I've found to support my brain when under heavy stress. I've tried pretty much all the Omega oils (Salmon, Sardines, Flax, etc.). Also, it contains just a little lemon oil, so for me there is no fishy smell or after taste at all. It absorbs best with fat containing foods like eggs, tuna, flax muffins, chocolate, etc.

Doctor's Best brand is #1.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe in the results of the extensive research done on this formulation type of product, which found it to be superior to all other seafood oils. I prefer Doctor's Best brand products over others because they set the highest standard for the quality and strength of the supplements they sell.

ein sehr gutes Produkt

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ich kann es nur weiterehmpfehlen! Kein "Sinnloses" Fischöl sondern nur die wichtigen DHA und EPA Fette sind in diesen Kapseln - in den meisten hat man noch mind 500mg sinnloses öl in den Kapseln

Lakshmi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's BEST DHA 500 helped a lot with PTSD. i took 3 a day for 2 months with great success. I now take 2 per day as maintenance.

1 2