Floaters gone

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of problems with floaters and old age eyes are not a problem any more since I started taking Floraglo lutien and zeaxanthin. Will never go without. Good price for this item!

Proof it works

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most brands of Lutein and find i can read without my glasses easier with this one,very high quality product.

It seems to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking Free Lutein for one month, I noticed that my eyesight was somewhat getting clearer and less tired in front of the computer screen. Another difference I noticed is that the eyeglasses I've been wearing for 1 year, start to wear my eyes out easily. So I decided to go for an eye check-up. Today, my optician informed me that my eyes have improved by 0.25 point, from the power of 1.75 to 1.50, which is a happy worthy news. I believe that taking this in conjunction with other health products I got from iherb.com has helped a lot in achieving the above result and I am certainly happy to continue taking it.

Eyesight help

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this on the advice of Dr Sherry Rogers to maybe help a bit with eye strain and screen glare tolerance. I have taken them for a month now. Not sure if they are working yet although I did read subtitles on my TV for the first time in years yesterday without wearing my glasses, so maybe they are. Maybe:)

lutein and zeazanthin

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm taking this because my opthalmalogist recommended the dosage in doctor's best floraglo. most lutein products have a much lower amount and i find this very convenient to take.

Good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination

Doctor's Best Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1119483 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product on-line so I can get 20 mg softgels at a reasonable price. I just wish I could get more in a container to save more money and on the plastic containers.

Easy on the tummy Lutien!

Posted by Reviewer2826264 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally a lutien supplement that my body can tolerate. I have IBS and a lot of supplements cause me intestinal distress. This lutien is great and my eyes are grateful too.Thanks.

FloraGlo

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have glaucoma and I take this to support my eyes.

Best! Лучший

Posted by Reviewer2713097 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried others brand, but as for me this one is the best. Sometimes I have floaters, but when I take this Lutein regularly,they disappear, and the vision becomes sharper and clearer. ________________- Я пробовала и другие бренды, но этот лучший. Если его пить постоянно, то исчезают "мушки", острота зрения улучшается, и картинка становится более четкой.