Best resveratrol product at a fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer2954416 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 of these capsules a day is the equivalent of taking one of the very expensive Resveratrol product made in Spain. People only look at content in mg and do not understand Resveratrol from French Red grape is a lot better than Polygum Cuspidatum root extract (that does not have the same benefits at all) contained in most Resveratrol supplements. An easy shortcut producers use to boost the content in mg. My smaller circulation has improved dramatically with this. My Doctor was astonished at the results. Great value for price. Unbeatable

Most effective brand

Posted by Reviewer2095265 on Feb 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had great results with this helping sinus congestion. Last time I ordered it was out of stock so I tried the Source Naturals brand, which did not work at all.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I using this product as Resveratrol substitute. There are lots of publicity about Resveratrol and its healing properties; however, this partical substence works the best for me, I feel much better taking this one over Resveratrol, have no side affect from it what so ever, and it's much more affordable in comparison with Resveratrol. I would recomend anyone to try it.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This helps my vision and gives me a little more energy. A really good value for price paid.

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now , and it has improved my health generally, I have fibromyalgia and allery problems , both have improved

Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is basically Red Wine Extract but it is found listed as a best seller in the Resveratrol category. Containing a mere 5% red wine trans-resveratrol in a 60mg per capsule, I think this product should not be in the Resveratrol category at all. I hope iHerb will take note of this. However recently Dr Best has come up with another product with 100 mg Trans Resveratrol. That's more like it.

Cheap price for outstanding quality

Posted by Chengchikeung on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product for anti cancer and anti oxidation! The price is the cheaper than any other health shops in HK.

Doc's Best Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product - I can't feel any difference, but I don't think I am supposed to. I use it to combat free radicals - I'm sure it's doing it's job - can't drink actual wine, so this is my best way.

When you can't eat grapes

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer to have an orchard of grapes outside my house since grapes have always been one of my favorite healthy foods, but with all the pesticides on them, the high price of organic ones, and not always available, or of good quality, but with this product one can still get the benefits of grapes, the most essential ones, and I do feel that my health is much better because I take this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow,easy on the stomach, effective and good value. I like the fact I'm receiving an extra antioxidant boost to compliment other supplements.