Help

Mrs. Judith Taylor. Lincolnshire. England.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband is suffering from Renal Cancer. He had his right kidney removed but found that the cancer had spread to his bones and lungs. He has just finished a years treatment on Interferon, but whilst undergoing this, we found Fucoidan on the Internet. He has been taking this too for about 9 months along with the Interferon and the cancer on the lung has cleared up, whether due to the Interferon or the Fucoidan we don't know, but we're still carrying on with the Fucoidan daily.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great deal of benefits that I have experience 1st and the Best is it's boost in immunity, since being on this supplement I have not been sick in >6 months I use to get sick at least 4x a year. 2nd This is an excellent and strong antioxidant - I've noticed a decrease in aches and pains, increased exercise tolerance, fast healing of wounds (cuts, lacerations, abrasions) and better gastrointestinal function. 3rd it improves the quality of your skin and I have had less acne. It has been known to help with cancer - and that would make since mainly because it increases your body's immune system. It does this be helping your body better identify cells that are healthy and those that are sick (infected with virus, damaged by bacteria, or mutated into malignant phase), this allows your bodies natural defense to better kill, target, and manage those cells much more EFFICIENTLY. Therefore, your body would be better in fighting cancerous cells as well. Where as most chemotherapy works by be toxic to all cells that divide naturally, it more toxic to cancerous cells because their more metabolically active and divide at a high rate. Fucoidan could work by a completely different mechanism than chemo and should add at least an additive effect if not a synergistic effect to cancer treatments.

Dr Best Fucoidan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be a great product with a reasonable price. I started taking this product when I read it could help with BPH and perhaps even prevent prostate cancer through it's killing of pre-cancerous and cancerous tissue. When I started taking this product my PSA was 6.8 and increasing monthly. It took a couple of months to stabilize my PSA and in about six months my PSA started dropping. It is now under 4.0. and I am doing great. Great product!

promising outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product Fucoidan for four weeks.I have been using the product with my son that suffers from Type 1 diabetes. I guess it is too soon to notice huge benefits,but we have noticed increased energy levels during the day. But most of all we have noted my son's glucose levels have been within the recommended range. Also my son came down with a Strep A infection but in seven days he is showing quick recovery from his infection. All I can comment is, go Fucoidan, and I know that our medical doctor in Australia told us about the product so we thank him and God bless him for helping our son in his recovery. Kind Regards Harry from Australia

lost weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Following the Fat Resistance diet, I lost 40 pounds. Kept off for 2 years. Stopped taking this and put 8 pounds back on. Now I'm taking again. Also helps with fibromyalgia pain, I'm not sure why. I take 2 pills four times a day.

Lorena

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several months,and holy smokes what an energy booster!

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to treat thyroid nodule I developed due to exposure to radiation in my teens years. I have read all kind of data on internet and found out that brown algae is the best holistic treatment for any thyroid related issues. I have been using it for the last three month. I see the progress in my thyroid healing; however, I have to take double doze to feel the difference. I assume it is not concentrated enough to use as suggested on the label; however, this is the only affordable brand I could find on the market, so I will stay with it untill my symptoms go away.

think it is helping

Posted by Denyse on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not had enough time taking it to properly review this product.... but so far it has not done much of anything. UPDATE: I am on my second bottle now, It helps bring my energy levels up but i find that i cannot take this product after 3 pm or I have trouble falling asleep at a reasonable hour at night.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the highest percentage of Fucoidan I have been able to find. Am using it in my fight against cancer program. I feel it is a good value for the money.

Stress fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has improved my ability to recover. Stressors, which would have resulted in fatigue, are no longer as big an issue.