couldn't do my job without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

only have to take 1 a day and it keeps my knee from feeling like I'm walking bone on bone. I'm able to work full time, on my feet all day only because of this product.

glucosamine sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been very satisfied with this product, and I like that it has 750 mg. instead of 500 as many do. This way I don't have to take as many capsules. I do think this product helps me to have less achiness from arthritis, etc.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's psychological, but my knee joints feel less painful during & after my regular jobs after I started taking this supplement.

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

but not better than other products with equall concentration

Bend those knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent results...great product aand great price.Big improvement with knees

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent results...highly recommended...great product aand great price. Big improvement with knees. bought for my mom, mother in law & myself :)

on repurchase list already

Posted by schan813 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love iherb, all supplements are priced very affordable! Never purchase my supplements in local stores after knowing iherb!

GOOD!

Posted by ADD c 0de - ZIV 5429 on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks like it starts working but may feel big difference after using it for a long time. Enter *Ziv 5429* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product....

Good result and good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father is taking this for more than one and a half year, it really works well for him! He is 70 years old now, takes only 1 tablet per day but still doesn't suffer from the pain anymore. Thanks iHerb for selling such a good product a this price! Will keep buying it. One of the best products I am buying from iHerb during these years.