plumps up the skin of the whole body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ostensibly ordered this for my husband's injured foot, but I really wanted it for my skin (totally vain). Firstly, my husband's foot is fine and his face looks great. Next, I initially took 2 caps of this product morning and evening. But after a week, I started taking it only once a day. My skin feels so good. I've always had beautiful skin, but my face started losing fat because of age (almost 60) and weight loss (lost weight taking Life Extension Mega Silymarin: that's another success story). Now, I have no fears about losing weight. I look great.

Great product!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps with my lower back pain and stiffness in the lower back and around my knees. I'm in my mid 30s but have been having problems with lower back for a long while. On bad days not even heating pad or a massage would help much. I stumbled on this product while searching the site and decided to give it a try. My body normally doesn't respond to product quickly, but I started to feel less stiff in my lower back when getting up from sitting position. I've been taking this for almost two months now and also notice my knees are more flexible and pain free during the constant up and down motion while doing yard work. Really great product!

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

A Definite Difference in Skin Tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle. I do see a glow due to more moisture in my skin. I take this in combination with Collagen and find my skin much softer and youthful looking. I am 63 so I figure that's an accomplishment!

WOW, it really does work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having regularly usd many different supplments for various reasons over many years, none have had such a quick and dramatic action on the skin as this for me! I think this is very bioavailable and goes straight to my skin tissue. The firming effects of this were noticeable within two-three days! It plumped up the skin with inner moisture and my skin did become thicker, and the benefits have just increased with daily use. It has also added suppleness and lustre to my hair, and it helped the skin all over my body to! Amazing!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you decide to try this, take with a full glass of water like instructions say. If you don't, expect hypertension and a belly ache.

Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis in both knees, had arthroscopic surgery in 2004 for torn meniscus. I am truly impressed with the pain relief.