Not effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this supplement to help me with fine lines on my face, and although I took all the bottle I didn't see any improvement. Later while searching I found out that “If you take hyaluronic acid as a supplement, your stomach acid would simply destroy it”. So I switched to topical hyaluronic acid. Nature's Way Hydraplenish is amazing and very much hydrating! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gastric Pain

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hyaluronic acid is best taken on empty stomach. But gastric pain started to develop after the 3rd day. I stopped and started again, taking only once or twice a week. That bottle dragged on for a long time. I have since moved on to other brands like NOW and NeoCell Collagen with no gastric irritation and fantastic face-firming result.

no difference after one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any difference

Unbelievable!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking for 30 days for arthritis in my hands all pain was gone and 100% use of my hands returned. Great stuff

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff for my skin. I don't have joint problems other than general creakiness from being 41. I didn't think it would work but the multiple reviews claiming otherwise convince me to try it. After about 2 weeks, that fast, I noticed my skin looks dewier and my laugh lines (always had them and now they are quite deep) have subsided greatly. My friend who was trying to convice me to try juvederm injections noticed the difference. I only take 1 a day after reading on the internet that a high dosage isn't really needed.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this with silica for general health. For the past year I have noticed the lines around my mouth deepening (I'm 27) and after only 2 weeks they're back to how they were when I was a teenager. I think the fine lines that were developing under my eyes have gone also and my skin has a nicer glow (sadly I still get my monthly zit on my chin). I would recommend this for anyone of any age who is interested in maintaining youthful skin.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin is more moisturised without feeling greasy

Unbelievable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a torn meniscus (comfirmed by MRI), and I took the capsules for two months, while taking it easy and wearing comfy shoes. Although the doc recommended surgery, I did not get one after using the capsules, and after a year, I'm fine (only took the pills for 2 months, because I was already feeling better by then!!)!! It's almost a miracle (-: Also, after just a few days, I could tell that my knees were moisturized from within!! AND: I did sleep really well while taking them (I would take them at night). I have bought quite a few to give as gifts to those around me with joint problems.

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my relatives is using this product to stay young. She is amazed at the result. Her skin is softer, smoother and the wrinkles are disappearing. For her skin beauty, she is also taking WHOLEFOOD vitamin C (Product Number: GOL-11655) which increases production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen in skin.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking as directed, love the results! Better nails, skin and hair. Wrinkles on my face are gone after taking for a month.