Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very different from other forms of L-Carnitine, I have noticed weight loss / fat burning - nothing huge yet, but anything that actually works is great in my opinion !!

Shipping was fast

Posted by Tracey on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shipping was super fast, only 2 days to WY! Love the fact I get shipping for free (with $20 order). iHerb is like my health, beauty & grocery store now. So convenient! I trust Doctor's Best brands and this was a super price. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it helps but I will update later. I hear there is a brand with three different forms of Carnitine. This is supposed to be the form for weight loss, but I would study up on this a bit to see what people are saying is most effective for what you are looking for.

Importance gets raised with age

Posted by 5128649900754278934 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to improve brain function and clarity both through eating and exercise in various programs. This looks good on nutrition side. During past years I have able to improve thinking and clarity.

GOOD PRICE good delivery

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doctor Best L- Canitine fumarate heps me stay thin, i take one capsule at meals Al

good amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this amino acid and I like the mg- 850/day. Read the label- take on an empty stomach!

Also an effective pep pill - and gives me focus

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I understand you have to be careful with this not to take too much and to give it a rest every 3 months.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Doctor's Best, Best L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (DRB-00106)

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very energizing yet made me feel overly blotted, fat or just puffed up a size or 2. It also causes digestive difficulties.

Not Sure Yet

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has been my experience that one must take L-Carnitine for 60 to 90 days before you can determine if it is making a visible difference. I have just switched to this brand from another that my local pharmacy used to carry OTC so I cannot make an accurate assessment of this product at this time.

fat loss

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 capsules on empty stomach, and i find this product helps curbs my appitite and keeps my weight down.

1 2 3