Amazing for biofilms and to clean blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had serious disease and my body was full of bacteria which biofilmed, it was in my bones and everywhere, this was only thing to help me after 5yrs, i used other brands and they are equally as good but this is cheap for the amount you get, i will continue to take this long term! i feel it working and there is no tolerance.

Strong

Posted by LouLou on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This takes a bit of getting used to as it seems strong but at the same time you are not sure that its working. I find that the best dose is three at night before bed on an empty stomach. This sounds like a lot and it is fairly expensive but this dose seems to be the way to go. Sometimes I'll take a break depending on where I'm at with my protocol. For instance I will take these if I am doing a parasite cleanse or chelation to break down biofilm. I have used Kirkmans and Serrapeptase (which are both good also) but really I think this is probably the strongest and most effective treatment for biofilm even if it is a bit pricey.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this to me because of very high fibrinogen levels in my blood. It lowered it to within normal blood testing data.

Just started using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Lyme disease and I have been using this in conjunction with an herbal remedy. The herxheimer reaction was so strong, had to slow down. That says it's working. I think this is a quality product.

Lumbrokinase eats scar tissue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective at repairing very old injuries.

breaks down biofilm

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from gut dysbiosis and use this together with nattokinase to help break down biofilm.

Cardiovascular support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this supplement to be well tolerated but can't say it made any marked difference, though with regular use it has appeared to slightly reduce some visible scar tissue. Given that it is relatively expensive, my suggestion would be to use other systemic enzymes such as natto or serrapeptase unless you have a specific reason for using this product.

Great product and great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazed at the speed at which product is delivered to Toronto, Ontario, Canada - really is incredible! Great selection of product and great prices.

Using this for lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am currently taking this for lyme. At this point I really dont know how much it is helping me.

The best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with Lumbrokinase!

1 2 3