Take lutein please

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking lutein for about 10 years now (I'm 66), and had a very thorough eye check-up recently and it showed absolutely no retinal damage and very low intra-ocular pressure. There is glaucoma and macular degeneration on both sides of my family. I added zeaxanthin a year ago. So far so good. This brand is cheap and seems effective.

Thank you Iherb !!!

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to your product, my eyes are stronger and I can again read as much as I want ! Here in Switzerland, I simply cannot affort myself those supplements, far too much expensive !

Improved night sight

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After only two weeks of taking one Doctor's Best Lutein capsule daily I feel my night eyesight as already improved. Thank you. Diana.

working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Overnight I noticed better focus and less puffiness.

Best eye product I ever tried..

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are always senitive and feel tired with contact lens. This product is really work on me ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

It's really work.

Posted by gohealth on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking this lutien my eyes are improving and getting stronger, thank you Iherb.

Best Lutein

Posted by Springtime on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lutein and zeaxanthin appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body. They protect the macula and retina. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1683103 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most of my floaters have disappeared after taking these capsules for a few weeks. Thumbs up :-)

lutein

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a good product for the price, but it contains soy lecithin which i'm not supposed to have. i suppose that in small amounts it doesn't make a big difference but i still wish lutein was available without soy as an ingredient. my ophthalmologist recommends daily lutein for macula health and i've been taking it for a years now.

Seems to do its job

Posted by brobin on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to help relieve tired eyes and improve vision. It seems to do its job.