It's quality

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using MSM for 10 years. Most people with a true deficencey will have a wavey thumb nail. It has taken me 10 years of MSM and my thumb nail is almost healed. My mitral valve prolapse is much better with no more pains in my chest.

Sulfur for healthy joints

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The American diet is deficient in Sulfur, an essential ingredient for healthy joints. Double blind studies indicate that Glucosamine Chondroitin not only are ineffective but also raise bad cholesterol levels. MSM on the otherhand is safe and effective. I use it for bursitis and am very satisfied.

MSM saves joints

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a great price. I use MSM daily and at 80 years of age do not have any joint aches; overused muscles recover in about 24 hours. If I miss MSM 2 days in a row I begin to feel stiffness in my joints.

Relieved neck pain

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jan 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave a bottle of this to a lady at church who was suffering with unbearable neck pain. She took 2 tablets morning, 2 tablets evening. After 6 days, her pain was gone completely. She is talking to others about it now. This is a wonderful product.

works

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product primarily for allergies and it did help a bit. I do have to say this product ended up making my hair grow really really fast. I can't believe how fast I've been having to get haircuts. My dad's been taking this as well and the same thing ended up happening to him. He even had a balding spot that is now covered in hair.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a number of problems with better than expected results! We use it for a pain reliever, to maintain healthy skin and organs, and to slow problem hair loss. When I stopped taking it for a month, my skin started to become dry and my hair started to fall out again.

MSM

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for vegetarians. A tablet is quite big, luckily it is breakable. I use this to slow problem hair loss. Too early to tell is this working or not. Edit: After six months using MSM and biotin I have to say they work. I will continue with both.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders for sore joints, tendons and ligaments. An absolute must for injury prevention. Since I started stacking with Bromelain, it has helped keep me blissfully-free of injuries for over 18 months. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are healthier looking - and much faster growing!

MSM

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are huge and difficult to swallow!

You Won't Be Sorry

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers. When I began using MSM, I had great difficulty lifting my leg high enough to lotion it, and I could not bend my knees to stoop down and pick up anything. After 3 days use (1 in the am, 2 in the pm) I can lift my leg, bend my knees, and have notices significant relief from the stiffness in my hands. I am expecting increased flexibility, and will reorder this product before I run out. The price is excellent, and the delivery time was less than 3 days.