best anti-inflammatory supplement on the planet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this primarily for its anti-inflammatory effects, and it's fantastic. My finger joints look and feel normal now - no longer swollen, and my hands aren't swollen up in the morning anymore. I take one pill twice a day on an empty stomach and have no problems with it. Interestingly enough, my blood pressure has also gone down so much that I no longer require any meds for it. My wife recently started on it and has had the same results. This is a definite must-purchase item for us.

Quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 caps per nigh (1 hour after food or 4 hours after) to treat a Central Vein Retinal Occlusion along with 1 capsule Now Pine Bark Extract as an anti-inflammatory which also helps with pain relief. Very pleased with the results so far. The specialist was very surprised to see how much improved my eye was after taking this combination for 2 weeks. N.B. My blood pressure has dropped considerably since taking this. So if you have low BP or Orthostatic Intolerance, bear that in mind before taking this product.

This has cleared the congested veins in my leg that formed after trauma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I broke my leg. Blood and lymph poured though my blood vessels in my leg and my veins couldn't clear all of it. The result a big purple patch on my foot and lower leg and impeded circulation. This gradually got bigger over two years and I started to limp. My foot hurt ! Then I read about Nattokinase which dissolves micro-blood clots and Serrapeptase which dissolves protein material. I started using the Doctor's Best Natto-Serra and the purple patch began to shrink and circulation began to be restored. Slowly but surely. Nothing else worked, Obviously I love the product and will keep using it until the affected leg and foot parts are totally clear and rejuvenated.

Natto-Serra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be more effective than taking them separately. Most effective for me to take 3, two times a day, empty stomach.

Natto-Serra

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to be doing what it is supposed to do . . . ie reduce arterial deposits.

One a day keeps the blood clots away........

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, have used for 3 years

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me regular, and helps my circulation.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product , using it for years !!

I am so pleased to have discovered this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since using this supplement for the last 3 weeks, the consistent, daily swelling in my right ankle joint has stopped.

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still taking these caps, they have no bad side effects, easy on the stomach no issues what so ever. Small easy to take caps. Love. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

1 2