Controlling leg swelling and circulation issues

Posted by Reviewer1316951 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had severely swollen ankles and legs and circulation issues and had to put my feet up regularly to alleviate it. I had throbbing and pain in my legs and exercise made it worse. After four days on these tablets, the problem had gone. I take two morning and night. The problem does recur if I stop but I am much better. I would highly recommend these to anyone with circulation issues. I have now been able to regularly exercise and am slowly losing weight. My husband also takes them and he has felt better and slept better since starting on them.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2905939 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a leg vein crisis and decided to try this stuff following the mostly great reviews. I went from painful hopping around with an ace bandage to an almost normal leg in about 2-3 weeks after taking 2 of these every night before bed. I'm convinced they contributed significantly to me not needing surgery. I would say that if you have painful legs, these are certainly worth a try.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a stroke 12 years ago and they told me I would have to use aspirin and blood thinner for the rest of my life. I started using this a little after I had my stroke and I have had no blood clotting issues at all. I take 4 capsules per day. 2 capsules on an empty stomach between breakfast and lunch and 2 capsules right before bed.

Great Product

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using Doctor's Best Nattokinase for the last four years on a daily basis. My blood pressure, cholesterol, and so forth have remain normal albeit I am about 20 lbs over weight.

Wanted to like this...

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's important to be careful taking Nattokinase...at least for some people. Just a couple of days after starting this, my nose began to bleed. I woke up one morning with blood all over my face and my pillow. Not good. I guess my blood doesn't need thinning. However, my hubby uses it and he has no problems at all, so I gave it 3 stars for that reason.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product for managing and maintaining healthy blood flow throughout my body. The results that I feel from using nattokinaise indicate that this is working well for me....For anyone who is interested, those results include rock hard erections!

Great product!!!

Posted by 4761740030425700166 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because I suffer from endometriosis. I read that breaks down blood chots and adhesions formed by endo. I take 2 pills every day on an empty stomach and I didn't noticed any side effects.

Doctors Best Nattokinase, Absolutely Wonderful!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1946647 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy with the Doctors Best Nattokinase, My husband has gone off all his statin Drugs and using this with out any side effects, that is wonderful for him, before that he was feeling dizzy, lightheaded and nauseus every day. The price is also under half what I would be paying in New Zealand for the same amount. Thank you so much, would recommend this to anyone who has had a stroke.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mind got stodgy. started taking this and within 2 months, things cleared up.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2994384 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value supplement that is, after only a short time, improving my BP readings to a more uniform value.