Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1346541 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really thank the Lord for allowing to find such a product!!!!!!!!! I had a blood clot in my right leg and didn't want to go in the hospital. I kept the faith and ordered the nattokinase because my leg was so big and swollen. To make a long story short. Nattokinase dissolved my blood clot and my swelling went down in a matter of days!!!!!!! So I will continue to order this product to keep me from having blood clots. This product saved me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital. This product is great for anybody that has had heart attacks or strokes or to prevent from having them. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on Coumadin and everything.

Works well. Good price.

Posted by KimNeblett on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed better circulation to my face and feet almost immediately. My rosacea seems to be clearing up slowly and steadily.

Product meets research requirements!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Feb 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is THE very type of Nattokinase that is used in research trials. It really does what the research shows. I've had excellent results! And the price is unbelievable! It's the obvious choice!

THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ran out of this and within a few days my feet and legs were back to hurting and swelling up. I cannot believe the difference this has made in the quality of my life and I will never be without!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to help control blood pressure. Quality product at reasonable cost.

Just like aspirin

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is just like aspirin but without the bleeding stomach highly recommended it will get your blood flowing.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

keeps the blood flowing

Awesome product

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was taken off Warfarin for blood clots after talomg this and my blood levels have remained normal. HIghly recommended!

To avoid blood clots

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this during and after substantial varicose vein treatment to avoid blood clots. I also used it for two long haul flights that were straight after each other.

great for your health and tumors

Posted by Reviewer3038558 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

make me feel much better