WARNING !!!! Nattokinase can have very bad side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I easily have bruises on my legs, more particularly when I'm trekking. Therefore I thought that product would help me. I could clearly feel the sensation in my legs and it was really agreeable the first week. But one morning I woke up with huge shocking bruises on my legs and behind my left hip. Finally we discovered that to scratch (insect bite) have been enough to create those. The next days, my capillaries broke all along my legs... When I understood the cause and effect with nattokinase, I stopped the treatment of course. Since then I have been treating my bruises with arnica. Be careful !

Be careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking nattokinase after reading positive reviews and learning that I have a genetic tendency for DVTs and PEs (and clot extremely heavily during menstruation). I had only been taking this product for about two weeks when I noticed that my veins are far more pronounced now and I have bruises all over my body where I never have had that tendency before. I am stopping taking this product as I believe it is probably working far too well and has thinned my blood out too much to produce these sort of effects. I was only taking 1 pill each day. I truly hope to see a reduction to the bruising and noticeable veins soon. Be careful taking this product.

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

Amazing result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 71. Three months ago, I noticed my pulse was "missing beats", maybe one in six. After EKG and Holter monitor, my doctor and a cardiologist he consulted diagnosed me with PAC (premature atrial contraction) and PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), but it wasn't serious enough for medication yet, though he did recommend magnesium. He said come back and see me in a while. Since then my pulse seemed to get more irregular, despite magnesium aspartate. I searched reviews on iherb and found Doctor's Best Nattokinase. I took four capsules a day. Within a week my pulse was totally even and the rate around 70 (from 100). I am also much more energetic and can feel my blood flowing. To me this is a small miracle! Thanks.

Welcomed Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a very active 62 year old male in good health and physical condition. However, I recently experienced severe "burning" pain in the calf muscles of both legs. My doctor examined me and informed me that I had developed P.A.D.s (peripheral vascular disease). I've always walked 3-5 miles daily, but with the onset of this condition walking is "extremely" painful. The doctor informed me that I should keep walking and eventually the "burning" pain would become less severe and hopefully go away entirely. In the meantime, there was nothing he could prescribe to eliminate the "burning" while walking! While talking with my my aunt one day, she suggested that I try Doctors Best, Best Nattokinase. Upon receipt of the product I took one capsule that morning and another that evening. The next morning I went for a 4 mile walk and you guessed it, "No more burning pain"! And, I continue to take two capsules daily.

Good product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It helped my wife. It cleared a blocked artery. She was to have surgery, but did not need it after taking nattokinase.

Seem great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Massive Thrombus/Clot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a thrombus from my left knee to my groin, and the ultra sound confirmed it. I was on coumadin and warfarin, for two years with symptoms of arthritis, which I never had, and a extremely low labido(male)becouse of the drug. Since reseaching Natto, and weaning myself off of the thinners myself, against my doctors wishes. In fact he dropped me as a patient for noncompliance. I have to say I haven't felt better. I have no syptoms of arthritis, thank God! And my libido is back. I have had no swelling in my legs at all, indicating a clot, and I could not be happier with the product. I have told many about the product and my experience with it, and can only hope that the medical profession will open their eyes to the obvious benefits and actions of this enzyme.I have read lately that some are finally acknowledging it's benefits. I again could not be happier with the results.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had poor circulation in my leg from sitting and typing at a desk 8 hours a day and usually not getting much walking. I think I may have been developing some phlebitis since my leg vein (GSV) was bulging out if I didn't keep it elevated. However, after taking this for a few weeks, my circulation got much better! Definitely a good thing to try if you're afraid of paying major bucks for some prescribed medicine. I did start getting some slight heartburn for awhile after taking 2 caps per day for about 2 weeks, but by then my problem had basically completely vanished, so I stopped taking it and my stomach went back to normal.