Help

Noni Berry capsules very helpful for senior horse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 30 year old horse has been on Noni Berry capsules for about 7 months now, with good results. I was looking for an overall anti-inflammatory effect and it seems to have helped in that way. He is quite arthritic and he sometimes walked unevenly prior to the Noni Berry. In contrast, he has been moving with fair evenness and good energy when herd activity motivates him. Also, he has Cushings disease (metabolic disorder, presumably from a tumor on the pituitary gland or adrenal gland, I think). One characteristic of that is poor shedding in the spring. This spring, my old horse shed out better than he has in the last 5 years. I have also added cinnamon, which is supposed to help with glucose metabolism in Cushings horses. He has been on Pergolide for about 7 years, duration of diagnosis. With his wt, I give him 30 capsules/day. An alternative veterinarian suggested using Noni Berry and gave guidance with the dose and gradual build up to the desired volume.

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE A 91 YEAR OLD MOTHER WHO GOT ME USING NONI. MY MOTHER HAS BEEN USING IT FOR MANY YEARS NOW. SHE RARELY GETS SICK AND ONLY TAKES A BLOOD PRESSURE PILL. SHE SWEARS BY IT. IT HAS HELPED ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I WAS RUN DOWN FROM STRESS AND WORK. I HAVE RECOMENDED IT TO A LOT OF MY FRIENDS. SOME SAY THEY SAW RESULTS AND THE OTHERS NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE. ONE THING FOR SURE IS WHEN WE RUN OUT, WE WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN. WE TRY TO KEEP IT ON HAND JUST IN CASE A FRIEND WANTS TO TRY IT. WE LOVE IT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. BRENDA DAVIS

Extremely helpful product!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used liquid extracts, capsules from other brands , haven't yet tried the juice, but DEFINITELY this one packs unmatched value for you your money and great quality and results! It has positive impact on my health not only when I have flu/virus symptoms, but also as natural preventative as well. Again, great price, quantity, quality and potency. Doctor's Best is one of my favorite brands for providing great price/quality products like this one. I also thank iHerb for giving us the opportunity to buy it at halo the MSRP!

Huge difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom used to have sever knee pain and painkillers weren't effective anymore. Since she's using Noni, her pain is almost nonexistant and she's, of course, more upbeat because of it.

From Wisconsin--Noni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love this product, it does make a difference with inflammation. Ours friends that are on Noni say "They would not be without it".

Works for pain instead of NSAIDs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. I take it as needed for pain . It usually only takes one dose of 2-4 capsules daily. It relieves pain so I can sleep. Dr. says I have scoliosis, dystrophy in my left hip as well as some arthritis.

Reg Armstrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought 12-150 count Noni capsules, and found ordering very easy. I will share with friends and family. The bottles, are very handy, with the flip top lid, which is great for people with arthritis. Shipping was great, until DHL called me, and left a message. There was an additional charge of $33.00 for brokerage and duty, etc. Being in Canada we are accustomed to this. I paid the money to DHL on-line, then filled in a form, to leave the package on the doorstep, in the event no one was home. DHL pulled in the driveway, and \I was home. The driver wanted the $33.00 fee, because the box had a COD stamp on it. I told him I paid for it, and he requested a 6 or 7 digit number. So, I asked him to come and look at my computer receipt. As soon, as he saw the number, he apologized. This is not iHerbs issue, DHL dropped the ball on this one. Had I not been home, the package may have been returned. To me, my paying DHL and authorizing a delivery if no one was home, was an exercise in futility. Maybe iHerb should mention this to DHL. Other than that, everything went great, the capsules are great too. In my case, I take the Noni first thing in the morning, then have breakfast, and shortly afterwards, take my Celebrex. I found very quickly, that the Noni and the medication don't really like each other's company.

Doctor's Best, Best Noni Concentrate 650 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for IBS syndrome along with other vitamins and it is excellent.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, taking these for increased energy and immune function, I have noticed an increase in energy, bit too early to tell for the immune system.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking Noni for 10 years now and feel great. I don't bother shopping around for better prices. iHerb is always reliable, quick delivery, very good value.