Big fat capsules overbloated with filler.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Phosphatidyl Serine is a great supplement for memory enhancement, but this product has an unnecessary amount of filler in it and the capsule is larger than it needs to be. Jarrow PS100 (120 caps) has the same amount of nutrient in it, with a smaller capsule. Both are equally effective. Staatsburg, New York

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dementia runs in my family and so I am taking these pills in order to try to avoid the same outcome. I've only been taking them for about 6 mos or so, but I definitely notice a big difference. I can remember details much better. The thought processes are quick. I've had people comment to me that I have a fantastic memory. Guess that means they are working. I'm 61 and I get frustrated with people my own age cause they forget things and I'm always having to bring them up to speed. It's good to know my mind is still sharp.

Contains Soy

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has come to my attention that this product is made from soy. I am changing to the Now version. It cost almost twice as much, but soy is just poison for the body (see Dr. Mercola). Somehow forgot to check this product.

Great Stuff - Overlooked for Sleep

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My experience with PS is that 300mg or 400mg before bed with some magnesium is a powerful sleep stack. PS is also a well known brain health ingredient, take with fish oil, ALCAR, bacopa, or Alpha-GPC. I use 1 cap at a time during the day but in combination with DHA and Alpha GPC, I find myself much more verbal and upbeat.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

Calming

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product often saves my days. It's very calming and helps me concentrate. Very good price, too!

Boosted my memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my husband feel that this product does boost memory. Now I can recall things a lot better and don't have to wonder "Did I do this / where do I put my stuff." I've also tried the Country Life brand, which I think has a even greater effect on me than Doctor's Best, but it's siginficantly more expensive. Also neither brands help me in fighting brain fog, lose weight or sleep better. I sleep better only after I started taking a 40-minute walk at least 3 times a week since a few weeks ago, so I guess taking supplements is only part of a healthy lifestyle. This brand does contains soy.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't take softgels filled with soy oil, which many of the phosphatidyl serine products use. Although this product is derived from soy, so far the capsule is working for me. My brain focus was better from the first time I took it, and I sleep more deeply. I have to take two at breakfast and lunch, and three at supper. But I'm very grateful that so far I seem to be tolerating this very well.

Helps with my fathers Dementia/ Alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been giving this to m father who has Alzheimers and he seems to be better at doing some things and a bit sharper. He started to read more after giving him this.

It makes me think more clearly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't finished the whole bottle yet but I find I think more clearly and concentrate better.Lost a lot of my concentration when I gave up smoking 3 packs a day, two and half years ago. It has has also coincided with the onset of my peri menopause which also affected my concentration. This capsules have helped a lot in the brain department.

1 2 3 4