Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Aug 25, 2009

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1677260 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it to lower my cholestrol and less expensive than a prescription.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2608718 on Sep 11, 2009

Cholesterol down 25% after using two months.

Cholesterol actually up!!!

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Dec 23, 2009

We have been taking this faithfully for almost a year and my husband's cholesterol is actually higher!! His HDL (good cholesterol) is actually LOWER!!! Needless to say we are very disappointed!!!!!!!!

LOWERS CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer1530364 on Sep 03, 2009

This product has reduced my lipids from 260 to 78, so I would say that it does work. I would recomend this product to everybody !!

Doctors Best Best Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

I take this on the advice of my naturopath to help with the control of cholesterol

Great Cholesterol Reducer!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

Bought this for my father who has hereditary high cholesterol. The rx's he's been taking had only helped to a degree (the honey buns and hot dogs he loves don't help either). This has made a significant difference. His doctor was amazed and impressed. Highly recommend. Excellent price. High potency -- only one a day -- six month supply. It does have CoQ10 in it, but you might want to take a bit more with it. Highly recommend.

Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2472646 on Jul 21, 2010

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

Take this instead of lipitor

Posted by Reviewer2459818 on Dec 29, 2011

Again..this is for my husband..it does the same job at keeping his cholesterol down as lipitor without the horrendous side affects.

I STILL can't beleive my results...................

Posted by Reviewer3332662 on Aug 10, 2012

helped lower my total cholesterol by 35% in 14 weeks, honestly. In addition to taking 2 tablets a day (am & pm) I also took fish oil and "totally" eliminated beef and dairy from my diet. Went from 243 on 4/28/12 to 157 yesterday 8/9/12.