Cardio Vascular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it to lower my cholestrol and less expensive than a prescription.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cholesterol down 25% after using two months.

Cholesterol actually up!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking this faithfully for almost a year and my husband's cholesterol is actually higher!! His HDL (good cholesterol) is actually LOWER!!! Needless to say we are very disappointed!!!!!!!!

Doctors Best Best Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this on the advice of my naturopath to help with the control of cholesterol

LOWERS CHOLESTEROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my lipids from 260 to 78, so I would say that it does work. I would recomend this product to everybody !!

Exactly what I ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am from the midwest and received the product within 24 hrs after I ordered it. I am super impressed with how quickly they shipped my order and the product is exactly what I ordered and it arrived perfectly packaged. This is the first time I have ordered from iHerb and I was nervous because of all the issues people from out of the US have had with shipping but then again I can imagine how difficult it might be to ensure quick delivery out of the country. Since I live here in the US I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, I will definitely be ordering again. I have used this brand of Red Yeast Rice before and the prices on iHerb simply can't be beat. I have never had any side effects at all with this product and my cholesterol numbers speak for themselves. I highly recommend anyone thinking about taking prescription statins to give this product a try first and see how it does for you. If you have any concerns absolutely talk to your doctor.

Cholesterol lowering Naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

2400 mg at nighttime, Oatmeal every morning with Coconut Oil, Exercise 5X week... Lowered Cholesterol 63 points in 3 months with no side effects! Would like to see the Medical community encourage the use of Natural supplements

I STILL can't beleive my results...................

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helped lower my total cholesterol by 35% in 14 weeks, honestly. In addition to taking 2 tablets a day (am & pm) I also took fish oil and "totally" eliminated beef and dairy from my diet. Went from 243 on 4/28/12 to 157 yesterday 8/9/12.

Take this instead of lipitor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again..this is for my husband..it does the same job at keeping his cholesterol down as lipitor without the horrendous side affects.