Help

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband used Doctors Best Red Yeast Rice for two years and was able to keep his cholesterol in normal limits. He decided to try a new product and his cholesterol skyrocketed. He is back on Doctors Best for great results.

This one works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every herbal/natural remedy including other red yeast rice brand to lower my cholesterol and nothing worked with any good results. My total cholesterol was 282, HDL 50, and LDL 195 in May 2008. After taking Doctor's best red yeast rice for 5 months my numbers are total cholestrol 204, HDL 40 and LDL 140 (and no side effects). That is a significant drop!

Lowered mom's cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave a box as a X-mas gift for my mom. Her subsequent Dr.'s visit revealed her cholesterol had lowered considerably and she didn't modify her diet otherwise. Contains CoQ10 which red rice yeast supposedly depletes.

Excellent Product That Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To make this short, "It works alone to lower LDL is taken as recommended". RYR research was recommended to me by a cardiologist when I declinded an Rx for statins, which are synthetic but based on RYR, and can permamently damage the liver and muscles. When taken as recommended, 1200mg RYR 2x daily worked for me within 60 days, and I have been taking it for over ten years with my vitamins. RYR depletes CoQ10 so it is convenient to have some in the same pill. The statin manufacturers are working steady to outlaw this product as it is so inexpensive compared to the synthetics, and has no side effects. I highly recommend this product, and the ones that have used it have positive results like I did.

red yeast helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had my lipid panel done 2 months after taking this product w/co q 10, and my triglycerides had come down 100 points. I take with fish oil tabs. My cholesterol total had also come down immensly. I love the prices on this product too.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend told me about this red yeast rice with CoQ10, that it brings down the bad cholestrol, and said a buddy tried it and her doctor said to keep taking it, so I thought I would try it. It works! it came down! I suggested it to a neighbor, and she also said her doctor said to keep taking it since her cholestrol numbers were going down too!

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had tried several natural products to reduce cholesterol but nothing worked until I started using Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice. It was convenient to have the CoQ10 included because I have read that statin drugs and Red Yeast Rice would deplete CoQ10.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Red Yeast Rice has lowered my cholesterol and kept it in a normal range. My trigylerides had remained a little elevated, but they came down after I began an exercise program. I will continue on the red yeast rice and exercise program.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good in maintaining my blood vessels and controlling cholesterol

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using product for about three or four months. Went to my doctor today, and found out that my cholesterol levels have dropped dramatically, and my liver enzymes are with in normal limits. I will continue to take this product.