Veggie CoQ10 with Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very glad to find the veggie Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 at this site. Starting using it this month after I got the product in less than expected time.

My Dr recomminds this and it works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have now started sharing with my husband and it is working for him too.

Great to reduce cholesterol! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great for lowering your cholesterol. My husband has had great results and his tests show his numbers getting lower! These are effective and so much better than medicine and the awful side effects.

Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to know if the Red Yeast Rice did it all on its own, or if it was in conjunction with watching what I ate, increasing the my weekly oatmeal intake and more high fiber foods, but my Cholesterol levels dropped from 225 in early September to 182 in early November. No matter what the case may be I have decided that Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice will be a part of my daily routine for a long time to come. Thanks!!

Good combo for cholesteral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like having both of these in one capsule. I just started this and won't get my bloodwork done until February so not sure if it is helping. Not sure because the FDA made manufacturers take the statin out of the red yeast rice.

Jeanette

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing at lowering cholesterol. It is also easy to use - you don't need to take it half an hour before meals. My cholesterol went from 6.3 to 4.73 in a couple of months.

is helping with the cholesterol levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

has dropped a full 10 points in the coupld of months I have been taking this

Have helped my cholesterol decrease and stabilize!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could not take Lipitor and don't want to either! Red Yeast Rice is a great substitute. This one is easy to swallow. I also like the combination with CoQ10 as we need that when taking a statin drug. The Red Yeast Rice is a natural statin and does similar things to our bodies as the Rx drugs. So we need to replace the CoQ10. Together, it saves some money rather than buying separately.

Really Does Lower Cholesteral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of Red Yeast Rice and was amazed that I could not find it in any of my local sources. I just had my lipid panel done and noticed my cholesterol was up a bit! Getting back on the Red Yeast Rice. It really does help! And I refuse to go on statins.... Thanks I-Herb for a great product!

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keeps the cholesterol down!

1 2 3