Great value, highest strength, 1 a day helps prostrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a male 65+ years and I suffer from BPH (enlarged Prostrate). Prostate enlargement happens to almost all men as they get older, more than 90% of men over age 80 have the condition. If you are serious about reducing the size of the prostrate, then in addition to using Saw Palmetto, I also use tablets containing Beta Sitosterol. Previously, I was treated by my Urologist with drugs, that were very expensive with not so good side effects and after 12 months of stopping treatment, he advised me that the prostrate would return in size again anyway. Saw Palmetto is completely safe to use with no side effects and I have found it to be a excellent natural replacement to drugs. Just remember, it may take 30 to 40 days before you will notice any improvements, it has helped me immensely.

Very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husbunt and son use this product for prostate and dandruff and they ara satisfied!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High potency and good value!

Helped me with the "urgent" feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And gave me a few nights, where I didn'y have to wake and run to the bathroom for just a couple of drops. But keep in mind that this was MY experience

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. High quality. prompt delivery. cannot be better

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product

saw palmetto female support

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a good herb for hormonal balance. gentle and supportive.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suggested by my doctor after several prescriptions didn't work. Takes a couple of weeks to be effective, then consistently helps.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product it uses 3 years and I am satisfied

It does something, but not a magic bullet against enlarged prostate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice that I need to wake up fewer times at night to go to pee, mainly one or twice. Otherwise I go 5-6 times a night and it's very annoying because then I wake up tired in the morning. I cycle Saw Palmetto with Nettle Root. I wish Doctor's Best had a Nettle Root extract in stock.

1 2 3