R-Lipoic Acid is AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always feel an energy boost whenever I take this and it has so many benefits that I can't be without it.

Universal antioxidant

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

R-lipoic acid acts in many different roles in your body: it chelates heavy metals, protects your brain and nervous system, lowers blood sugar (and can thereby help lose weight), acts as a very powerful and long-lasting antioxidant, recycles other antioxidants back to active form and so on... Great detoxifier and universal antioxidant! Has made me feel much more energetic!

This is an excellent product, and 200 mg is a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

A bit pricey, but well worth it

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Researched before purchase, and have been very happy with it. Definately delivers. Would recommend to anyone

Neuropahty pain

Posted by 4957406365721324558 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

People with neuropathy in the feet and those having Polyneuropathy are usually taking drugs given to them by their Doctor's to kill the pain . A very good non drug for this is Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. This product that I purchased from iHerb has no side effects and is wonderful in stopping pain and discomfort . The amount you take is spread out during the day and when going to bed at night is governed by you. I myself take two before breakfast, 3 at lunch time , 3 at supper time and 3 to 4 at bed time. The amount is adjusted by yourself , I have a very bad case of Polyneuropathy and this does wonders for me. This is a great replacement for drugs the Doctors may suggest for the pain. It also has other benefits for your health.

Energy

Posted by 5480823044005389625 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good product that have helped me improved my life and given me a lot of new energy during the day and helped me lose some weight.

This has the best potency!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

R-Lipoic Acid is superior to normal Lipoic Acid so well worth the higher price !

Increased my energy levels!

Posted by 5570748682160015755 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found the Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid really helped to increase my energy levels and was a big part in helping me to recover fromadrenal fatigue.

it's magical

Posted by 5067811062317461340 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product helps my eyes, my eye white previously is a bit grey yellowish? after taking this product, i found that my eye whites look whiter than before. thinking if this helps my liver work properly and is kind of detox functioning...

This Product Has Great Features

Posted by 4729150886964012717 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just started with first bottle. Not able to review exactly. However, I feel a difference when consuming this product. . Maybe will come back after 2nd or 3rd bottle.

1 2