Same effects as calorie restriction.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this in the first place because presumably it increases longevity and has the same effects as calorie restriction. Later on I discovered that it has estrogenic effects, like soy, so I discontinued the use. I think the best resveratrol product is by Thorne Research : PolyResveratrol-SR. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Greater then Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the price and the product. This is my first time using this product and I am already seeing the results. I am a 52 year old woman with lots of wrinkles because I used to smoke. I have used all kinds of creams and serums but nothing giving me the effect I was looking for. My wrinkles have gotten alot lighter and less since useing this product. I am very happy with the reslts!!! I even feel younger!!

Good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As an owner of skin which is the envy of pretty much no one, after about 3 weeks, it seems to be helping. Pretty subtle but I think effective for a skin condition totally unaffected by treatment by dermatologists over the years. Certain (fox news) MDs recommend 200 mg. per day as the dose.

More Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I notice more energy when I take this and I just take one per day.

Compliments all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about the benefits of resveratrol so I decided to give it a try. I receive compliments all the time in regards to not looking my age.I'm sure glad I tried it! Iherb offers the highest quality and the best pricing for resveratrol. Thank you IHerb.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot more energy since I've been taking this product.

This will jack you up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to wake up every morning. You take this supplement, get ready for whatever, and next thing you know its time to go back to bed. You just stay jacked up all day and ready for anything.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using New Chapter's Zyflamend, but it is so expensive, and there is no indication of how much resveratrol is in it. My doctor recommended 100 mg per day, so I decided to try Doctor's Best brand. So far, I detect no difference, and there is no stomach upset or unpleasant side effects.

My skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks better and it seems like my Yoga Practice is better. I am moving with more ease

Dr best Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It took a while to kick in ,but now I feel great and my skin is looking fantastic, will definatly keep using it....Love all the products I have received from iHerb.