the best ubiquinol I have taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking other form of ubiquinol of other brands for about one year, it did improve my overall immunity but never resolve my short breath and giddy. I got heart valve problem that lead to fatigue, irregular heart rhythm and short breath all the day. Since taking Doctor's Best Ubiquinol in Oct, I have been totally changed even my colleague noticed that I seldom complained about giddiness and short breath. It is a bit pocket burn but truly worth it.

very large gel cap, doesn't seem to work as well as a different brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used Healthy Origins brand and the gel cap is much smaller. I felt it worked and my dry eyes were better almost as soon as I started taking it. Since taking Doctors Best, my eyes are dry again and I just don't feel like I feel as good as I did on the Healthy Origins brand. Possibly a coincidence, but, I will re-order the Healthy Origins as soon as this bottle is empty. These gel caps are huge!!, the ones from Healthy Origins were half the size and much easier to swallow. Would not recommend. I gave a 3 because the label is great as far as what is in these and what is not. Theoretically, they should be a good choice, so possibly would work for you.

Good quality Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Dr Mercola's ubiquinol but swapped for Doctor's Best as it also incorporates Kaneka QH and I couldn't be happier. I have loads of energy and vitality.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product will order again priced reasonable

Best form of CO Q10.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Readily absorbed form of co enzyme, I have confidence in Dr.'s Best products, I have a family history of heart troubles, but believe that this product has kept me and my heart in good shape.

ubiquinol review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best ubiquinols on the market

Execellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value for an excellent product

Boost my energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good supplement which I bought from Iherb, boosting my energy even though I am lack of sleep. I will re-order again .

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good for 60+ Years old person. I'm so happy with this purchase. Thank you.