Better product than what I was using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Diosmin for varicose veins ever since I saw it was approved by the FDA. The product I was using was missing a key ingredient the Doctor's Best Diosvein has and the price is reasonable. I've been amazed how well this works to minimize enlarged leg veins and for me it also relieved pain associated with that. If you have hemorrhoids also caused by weak swollen veins this product gives excellent results for that also. Great product, great results, great price.

Vein tastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product not really expecting much. I notice that my spider veins are much lighter and seem to have decreased. It is a remarkable difference and I am happily surprised. I recommend this product highly.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped minimize the spider veins on my legs.

This is a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product for some time now and it has helped me with my circulation problems.

helps reduce pain in leg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product reduces pain for me associated with varicose veins. It may eventually reduce appearance of spider veins, but not sure yet.

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This really works!

Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

seems to work

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went thru a bottle of these. I didnt see too much an improvement with my varicose veins. I am 48 years old. I have moved on to try another called Vein Factor.

Doctors best, best Vein Support wth DiosVein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have not seen any differece yet, I will wait for an opinion until I have used it at least 2 months.

This is amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this more than a month now and some broken veins I've had for years have cleared up. This is a wonderful product.

1 2 3