100% Real Documented High Quality Vitamin C From Scotland.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quali-C stands for consistent premium quality vitamin C, guaranteed by the quality seals GMP, HACCP, CEP, ISO. This a GMO-free product. Manufactured in Scotland, not in China where nearly all vitamin C is made. This is the highest quality vitamin C currently on the market.

One more good offering from Doctor's Best and iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was quite happy to find this product, made in Scotland, nice for a change to find something manufactured in Europe.

Pretty Pure w/out much fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife diluted this vitamin C and some other brands ( was doing something that she needed some diluted Vitamin C). This one was the only one that when diluted was pretty clear w/out any type of sediments.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No digestive issues.

Best vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand of vitamin C that I have been able to tolerate in larger doses. I am taking 2, 000 to 4, 000 mg per day. That is amazing for me. I take some doses just in the capsule, others I make up as sodium ascorbate per Linus Pauling's info. I've also upped my B-50 intake (Now B-50 tablets) so maybe that is also helping me to tolerate the Vitamin C. Overall, I do think there is a difference in quality between this C and others. Highly recommend this.

Nice and Natural

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The "other ingredient" in this product is modified celluose; plain and simple, nice and natural. There are no fillers such as magnesium sterate, or any other of those nasty ones. Plain and simple

Non-Eastern Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, and I appreciate being able to get reliable Vit C.- it's not easy today!

good form of vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helping with adrenal fatigue and skin.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best vit C ever. Slow absorption. Taking one a day and I feel healthy, when I had cold took 3 (one every 6 hours) and was feeling better the next day. Great price.

Great item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although rather large capsules they are really easy to swallow. Doctor's Best really does make excellent high quality products.