Help

Great vitC for a great price

Posted by jayzou on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product DOES NOT deserve the low ratings written by some of the other reviewers here. But read what they write and decide for yourself...I think you'll know what I'm talking about. This is a great quality vitamin C for a great competitive price by Doctor's Best. If you're so picky about your supplements, stick to high-end 'whole food' brands and quick nitpicking low cost quality brands like this.

Indeed the best

Posted by alanng on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think of all the corn-derived vitamin C products out there, this is indeed the best, because it is extremely difficult to find one that doesn't use GMO corn. And this product really works - I remember feeling energized after taking one. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's still synthetic vitamin C after all. Nonetheless, I do recommend this product and will buy again when I feel the need to supplement. Alan Ng, Singapore

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Quali-C is excellent - made in Scotland from non-GMO sources. Pure old fashioned ascorbic acid - the form that Mr. Linus Pauling preferred.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb is the best plus great products

Good Vitamin C

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't care for the huge doses of 1000, so finding this 500mg dose was great. I think since Vitamin C is water soluble, and excess just gets eliminated, why take huge doses all at once. I would prefer a 250mg, or even 100, which was common years ago. This product works, does not give me diarrhea, and is easy to take. I looked on the NIH site to see what they say about doses of Vitamin C. They say: Oral vitamin C produces tissue and plasma concentrations that the body tightly controls. Approximately 70%–90% of vitamin C is absorbed at moderate intakes of 30–180 mg/day. However, at doses above 1 g/day, absorption falls to less than 50% and absorbed, unmetabolized ascorbic acid is excreted in the urine .

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Excellent and NOT sourced from China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find Vitamin C powder that isn't from China, but this it. Certified and much more likely to be free of contaminants.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other 500mg caps, but this one is a bit smaller! I have many caps to take everyday, so i prefer i smaller cap. It has help me to fight with Flu-A in mid-2015 and i recovered much better and faster than the other FLU-A patient who took Tamiflu!

It is a must

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since the multi-vitamin that I use only contains 500mg of Vitamin C, I take this Doctor's Best Vitamin C 500mg once or twice a day. With this, a bowel movement is guarantee everyday. And since I started it, I never have a cold. I also give this to my son. He didn't get sick even his school had a flu outbreak last year. Price is good. We will stay on this product because it is a must.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and reasonable price and shipping.

1 2 3 4