Great vitC for a great price

Posted by jayzou on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product DOES NOT deserve the low ratings written by some of the other reviewers here. But read what they write and decide for yourself...I think you'll know what I'm talking about. This is a great quality vitamin C for a great competitive price by Doctor's Best. If you're so picky about your supplements, stick to high-end 'whole food' brands and quick nitpicking low cost quality brands like this.

Indeed the best

Posted by alanng on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think of all the corn-derived vitamin C products out there, this is indeed the best, because it is extremely difficult to find one that doesn't use GMO corn. And this product really works - I remember feeling energized after taking one. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's still synthetic vitamin C after all. Nonetheless, I do recommend this product and will buy again when I feel the need to supplement. Alan Ng, Singapore

Quality

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Quali-C is excellent - made in Scotland from non-GMO sources. Pure old fashioned ascorbic acid - the form that Mr. Linus Pauling preferred.

It is a must

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since the multi-vitamin that I use only contains 500mg of Vitamin C, I take this Doctor's Best Vitamin C 500mg once or twice a day. With this, a bowel movement is guarantee everyday. And since I started it, I never have a cold. I also give this to my son. He didn't get sick even his school had a flu outbreak last year. Price is good. We will stay on this product because it is a must.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2113651 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and reasonable price and shipping.

good!

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other 500mg caps, but this one is a bit smaller! I have many caps to take everyday, so i prefer i smaller cap. It has help me to fight with Flu-A in mid-2015 and i recovered much better and faster than the other FLU-A patient who took Tamiflu!

Excellent and NOT sourced from China

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find Vitamin C powder that isn't from China, but this it. Certified and much more likely to be free of contaminants.

good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1959149 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb is the best plus great products

Rice inside

Posted by Reviewer2740769 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The rice flour is good to smooth the acidity, and the quality of the vit-c is certainly higher standard and truly appreciable. Unfortunately I can't have that much on my diet.

1 2 3