Had to stop taking D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

as any D3 supplement I take in any form after a while cause extreme kidney pain and excessive urination not sure why I have this reaction as I also take magnesium which is mean't to combat any problems but have heard of others that have this too, possibly a reaction to the lanolin which is derived from sheep. So be aware when taking D3 supplements if you start feeling this, as the pain is dreadful especially at night when trying to sleep and takes a while to go even after stopping the supplements.

D3 Excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The recent research emphasis on the role of D3 supplementation has made this an essential part of my supplementation program. I would not want to be without my D3 even in the summer time when the sun is at its highest as I am a senior and have learned that my ability to convert sunshine to vitamin D has decreased over the years. Also, my dermatologist is constantly warning against sun exposure.

Perfect size, perfect composition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are so tiny you can swallow them with no problem and it's cholecalciferol, the best form of vitamin D, with the highest rate of absorption. I avoid sun whenever I can so I have one capsule every day. I will buy it again.

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good that this brand is in a gelatin capsule and with some olive oil. I liked that over others with more additives. Seems to be fine. Has not affected me adversely.

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin D process well and made me feel great in a couple of days.

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgel Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product give me throat pain and bad general feeling. i stop it and take Zyma D 10000 from french pharmacy which is cheap and natural, 10 drop per day is fine.

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels

Posted by SeleneBrandt on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is finally receiving the recognition it deserves. I need to supplement my vitamin D intake, especially during the winter. Doctor's Best comes in a small, round, easy to swallow soft gel.

doctors best vit d3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all good will get more when needed

I like the fact that you can vary doses if needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the 1000 mg of D3, you can vary it accordingly. The 5,000 and higher seems like I end up taking it just a few times a week and sometimes forgetting. With this one I either take 2 or sometimes 3 a day depending. Doing great with it.

1 2 3 4