Had to stop taking D3

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

as any D3 supplement I take in any form after a while cause extreme kidney pain and excessive urination not sure why I have this reaction as I also take magnesium which is mean't to combat any problems but have heard of others that have this too, possibly a reaction to the lanolin which is derived from sheep. So be aware when taking D3 supplements if you start feeling this, as the pain is dreadful especially at night when trying to sleep and takes a while to go even after stopping the supplements.

D3 Excellence

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The recent research emphasis on the role of D3 supplementation has made this an essential part of my supplementation program. I would not want to be without my D3 even in the summer time when the sun is at its highest as I am a senior and have learned that my ability to convert sunshine to vitamin D has decreased over the years. Also, my dermatologist is constantly warning against sun exposure.

Perfect size, perfect composition

Posted by Reviewer1444076 on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are so tiny you can swallow them with no problem and it's cholecalciferol, the best form of vitamin D, with the highest rate of absorption. I avoid sun whenever I can so I have one capsule every day. I will buy it again.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2970926 on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin D process well and made me feel great in a couple of days.

D3

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good that this brand is in a gelatin capsule and with some olive oil. I liked that over others with more additives. Seems to be fine. Has not affected me adversely.

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2909530 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value

not good

Posted by Reviewer1351453 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product give me throat pain and bad general feeling. i stop it and take Zyma D 10000 from french pharmacy which is cheap and natural, 10 drop per day is fine.

Muy cómodas

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cápsulas muy, muy pequeñas por lo que son facilísimas de tomar. Excelente relación calidad/precio.

health nut

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these tiny ones and my levels have gone way up!

Good brand good price good quality

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tried this, usually go for the now brand but this is good if not better and somehow i prefer the shape of the capsules - they're prettier ;)

1 2 3 4