Excellent Quality, These Work

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Simply does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To make the long story short, I am heavily Vitamin D3 deficient, with my blood levels dropping to 8-10 mg/nl without taking supplements. I should add that when my blood levels drop below 25 mg/nl, physical symptoms manifest (plaque psoriasis, lack of focus, insomnia, etc.). With a 5.000 IU supplement, they should theoretically be above 40 mg/nl, and above 50 mg/nl with a 7.000 IU supplementation. As such, I am usually taking 6.000 - 7.000 IU, so I bought one pack of Doctor's Best 5.000 IU and one pack of 2.000 IU. My last blood test in August showed Vitamin D3 blood levels around 44 mg/nl. I switched from another brand to Doctor's Best in the second half October, taking one 5.000 IU and one 2.000 IU softgel. By mid November, physical symptoms like those mentioned above had already started manifesting (plaque psoriasis). I took an extra blood test and my Vitamin D3 blood levels had already dropped to 24 mg/nl. Given the very short time and the "inertia" that the fat-soluble Vitamin D3 has, one can simply conclude that the 7.000 IU that I have been supposedly taking were not being getting absorbed at all. It was as if I was taking nothing at all. I switched to yet another product and, with a 10.000 IU daily dose, my blood levels have again risen above 30 mg/nl three weeks later. Therefore, I strongly advise you taking something else.

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Posted by reflexheather on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feeling much better. Aches and pains less intense.. will buy again.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

Drs. Best Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot, and will buy it again

Happy with this Vitamin D3 so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The order and delivery went very well and I have no issue with that at all. I am taking 8000iu as a Vit D3 protocol and am also taking Vit 2- MK4 in the evenings to help the calcium in my body be directed where it should go, to the bones, teeth and nails rather than soft tissue where it could be dangerous. So far I am feeling stronger since starting my protocol so I am happy with that and for the first time in my life my nails are growing and so much stronger than they've ever been. After 51 years of having nails that were like tracing paper, peeling in layers down half of my nail, truly horrific, it is absolutely no coincidence that now they are healthy after starting my protocol. I intend to continue my protocol and am due a blood test in about one month time. I have every confidence my levels will be in the normal expected range. So... so far so good.

Vit D value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good quality and price

Super tiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super tiny capsule that is effortless to swallow . If you job don't allow you to get sunlight everyday then pop one of these once a day

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵Rises levels without side-effects

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵A common side-effect for D3 supplements for me are vivid, unpleasant dreams. With this dose I can take 3 capsules amounting to 6k IU and sleep just fine!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!