♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 12 months! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

* 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 360 softgels = 12 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Important Vitamin From Reliable Company

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many health experts in recent years recognized epidemy of suboptimal vitamin D levels and fatal consequences related to that, it is believed to be most important nutrient almost everybody needs to take to achieve optimal health. The studies show that optimal levels of this vitamin 1) reduce relative mortality risk by six percent 2) increase insulin sensitivity 3) reduce risk of many autoimmune diseases including multiple sclerosis 4) prevent depression 5) reduce risk of getting various types of cancer and much more such as treatment of asthma, migraines, or hypertension, low levels of this vitamin are even correlated with higher Alzheimer's disease occurence! I encourage everyone to get tested for 25-hydroxy vitamin D level (should be between 45 and 75, future research will probably put this optimal level even higher). And remember always to take vitamin D in natural D3 form - cholecalciferol, NOT the D2 ergocalciferol form that in fact is showing to be harmful! If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.

Economic and effective

Posted by StratosSphere on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this supplement I was able to raise my 25(OH)D level from 21 to 63 within a few months.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2171136 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has vastly improved my Vitamin D levels, I have had blood tests that confirm it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their vitamin D levels.

Brilliant

Posted by 5357923711403781227 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This size dose cant be purchased locally. My mother in law has MS and she was advised by the specialist to take this volume - he suggested your brand. Great service and product. Thanks

Great price and quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for the best Vitamin D3 product from iHerb. Doctor’s Best offers great price & quality ratio. With 360 softgels you are good to go for over a year (I don’t see a reason to take extra vitamin D3 during summer). If you you live in a country that doesn’t see too much sunlight (like in Finland), you pretty much need to search for a vitamin D3 supplement. For international customers Doctor’s best vitamin D3 is a good choice, as they come in smaller plastic container (it keeps your shipping weight down), helping you to save even more with your iHerb purchases!

Does raise Vitamin D levels, but slowly

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took one a day of this product for 8 months. It raised my blood level from 29 ng/ml to 39 ng/ml. I increased to 2/day (10,000 IU total). In 2 months my blood level has come up to 46 ng/ml. I want to get to about 80 ng/ml.

Poor Quality

Posted by Reviewer2517345 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to continue taking 125ug daily basis. Before this one I had Healthy Origins 125ug capsules and have blood levels about 200nmol/l which is my goal. When I was taked these ones about 1 year in a row my blood levels was dropped to 65nmol/l and I started taking these 2 capselus 2 times a week and other days 1 capsule and have new blood test on 2 months when I had 70nmol/l which was big suprise. I never ever bought these again. very poor and bad quality product.

vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1028975 on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taking vitamin D3 has improved my life, I feel less tired and at 66years I have lots of energy for things I could not do before.

Best price & quality & quantity ratio in D3 (5000 IU) there is!

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one daily and can see & feel the difference, especially during the long dark Scandinavian winters. And haven't had a flu in over a year now after started taking these. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.