Great product for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion...

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product with great results. Less bloating, increased regularity wth bowel movements and an increase in all mineral levels after use, as the Ph of the stomach enable the absorption of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and copper. Love it

Pepsin to low!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a poor ration of Pepsin to Betaine. It should probably have at least 100mg of Pepsin according to the experts. I would not buy again. Thorne or Now is better.

Robyn Louise

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product as the gentian helps stimulate the acid. Hubby worked up to 8 at meals to get a slight feeling of burning and is now down to 2 so I believe his Hcl has improved with taking it. . He has a small amount of macular degeneration and Dr Jonathon Wright said this can be because of low Hcl so trying it.

Works well

Posted by betainoman on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're eating food that doesn't contain alot of protein, it is very good product. Consider using enzymes with it for better effects :-)

Good product at a good price point

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a few weeks now and feel for the price it's a good product. I use it for maintaining my HCL levels since I have gerd.

Definitely helps digestion (and my migraines, too!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to increase my stomach acid when I can feel it's low. If I start burping, belching, feeling nauseous, etc. I take these every 30 min. until I feel better. I have never felt hyperacidic from taking them, and these actually have helped me get over migraine headaches every month for several months now. My migraines are always accompanied by upper GI distress (nausea, belching, etc.) and if I catch it soon enough and take this until I feel better, the migraines never get really bad and are usually gone in a day. If you try this, make sure you watch for signs of hyperacidity. I have never gotten hyperacidic, and I take huge doses when I am getting a headache, but each person is different. Listen to your body.

A good digestion aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really helps protein digestion. I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion. Because it contains a small amount of pepsin, it is advisable to work 2 capsules before eating.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Don't take antacids!

Posted by katmakiah on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I googled "antacids vs betaine hcl" and found that betaine HCl is stomach acid. As we age we don't make as much and the food ferments in the stomach, causing burping and gas and general gastrointestinal distress. My husband and I are older and we are taking betaine HCl with every meal.