Great product for a great price

Posted by 5075891000383227024 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion...

Great Results

Posted by 5257653630083937574 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product with great results. Less bloating, increased regularity wth bowel movements and an increase in all mineral levels after use, as the Ph of the stomach enable the absorption of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and copper. Love it

Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product as the gentian helps stimulate the acid. Hubby worked up to 8 at meals to get a slight feeling of burning and is now down to 2 so I believe his Hcl has improved with taking it. . He has a small amount of macular degeneration and Dr Jonathon Wright said this can be because of low Hcl so trying it.

Works well

Posted by betainoman on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're eating food that doesn't contain alot of protein, it is very good product. Consider using enzymes with it for better effects :-)

Extremely good service

Posted by 4879693060839788578 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I've tried over the four years I've needed this medication. The iHerb price is very competitive. iHerb were very efficient in delivering my order. The two orders I have had from them have arrived at my house in the UK from the US in 9days, (including Sat and Sun), using the cheapest standard delivery charge.

Effective product

Posted by 5510194917477153721 on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well, keeps the bloat and heavy feeling away after meals. I love that there are so many capsules in the bottle, definitely good value there.

Godt produkt

Posted by 5623304507774316291 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fint

Good product at a good price point

Posted by Reviewer2405086 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a few weeks now and feel for the price it's a good product. I use it for maintaining my HCL levels since I have gerd.

Digestive help.

Posted by 5055231571020017310 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife had a lot of problems digesting lunch and dinner meals. Breakfast did not bother her. Reflux used to follow the afore mentioned meals and made meal times very unpleasant. I would point out that we are healthy eaters and most of our meals were not rich or the type of meal that might cause reflux. I bought the Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters and it has made a considerable difference. My wife takes one capsule at the beginning of the meal and a pleasant evening follows. We have found that a capsule taken towards the end of the meal is not as effective and may cause some minor reflux. I have no problems with the meals we eat so I judge Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters against the way my wife reacts towards the same meal. For us it has been a winner.

Odlično.

Posted by 4629352924940201914 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Izdelek je kakovosten in po ugodni ceni.

1 2 3