Good with strontium.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent combination remedy...the best I have seen.I am using it alongside Dr's Best Strontium. My bone density increased by 11.7% after 18 months. I can't prove it was the calcium and strontium but I can find no other explanation.

Dr Best Bone Maker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After studying what we need for making bones stronger, I decided to buy Dr Best because it had almost everything needed (Silica would make it even better) and is cheap! We alternate between this and the Alive Brand of bone maker. The Alive is made from plants - totally vegetarian, but is a little more expensive for a 30 day supply: $25.19. But then Alive gives you 1000mg of calcium per day vs Dr Bests 600mg Bovine calcium per day. If you calculate by the amount of calcium, Dr Best is cheaper by about one dollar per month.

Very good product

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are happy with product, and even use it to help with oxalate sensitivities. Great price for a very helpful product.

my bone density scores improved!

Posted by volcano on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Best I found!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent.

I love this Calcium Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these Doctor's Best Calcium Bone Maker Complex Capsules as they done make me feel sick after I have taken them. Normally I would buy Calcium Tablets and I always feel yuk after taking them regardless of the Brand or type of Calcium I choose. I shall be purchasing these from iHerb from now on as I have Osteoporosis and will need to take them daily.

Very well balanced mix of vitamins and minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very well balanced mix of vitamins and minerals in this product (value the magnesium and K2 and D3 and the many minerals), feel that bones and teeth will benefit from this product. As a young person with reasonable diet I don't feel inclined to take more than 1-2 (despite recommend dosage being 6 caps a day) caps daily.

got these for my brother having bone issues

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

brother is an active cross country runner, broke his leg while back, didnt really heal fully and hopefully these will help. havnt been taking long enough to say either way but doctor's best is great brand.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first order for this one, but I ordered several bottles at 1 time. I trust the brand. We are seniors and need these ingredients.

Great products - helps with brittle nail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great products - helps with brittle nail, made them grow long without breaking. Love this products. Perfect size capsule no issue taking this at all. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

1 2 3