Celadrin for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2478655 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Before my osteoarthritis was diagnosed I thought the debilitating pain in my feet and knee was caused by poor shoes. Replacing the shoes and getting into some good orthodics relieved my feet but by the time I went to the doctor about my knee I was in agony and could barely walk. After X-rays, Dr. put me on 800mg Ibuprohen as needed and basically told me I was screwed. I refused to accept this and went to the internet. Hours and hours of research later I came across Celadrin. Stories of it's affect on pain and lack of side effects led me to give it a try. The results have been awesome. I take two 500mg before breakfast and two more with lunch which for me is usually after 2:00 P.M. My pain has just about disappeared, showing a little only when climbing stairs.

Arthritis Sufferer gets a new life

Posted by Reviewer1513365 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dad started taking Celadrin. Prior to this he was barely able to walk because of knee pain. After just a few weeks of taking it, he is able to do things he hadn't been able to for many years. I started taking it for Fibromyalgia which has completely disabled me. Now I'm able to do things I couldn't do for years, and the pain is 100% better.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2324610 on Jul 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried just about everything, incl. some prescription drugs, for the pain in my hands. I was unable to hold a glass or a cup, open anything sealed in plastic that had to be pulled apart...and then I discovered Celadrin. It took a week or two to take full effect. Now I take two a day and don't have any pain at all in my hands. If it's cold and humid, I may take 1 or 2 more. This brand and conc. is the most effective I've found.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2056299 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this 3x/day to see if it helps with rheumatoid arthritis. So far, so good - I can almost do a squat with knees that were previously swollen and preventing me from taking walks. Great service too from iherb.com!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used all the other joint remedies and this has been outstanding; especially for knees,back and shoulders.

Nice idea, but NOT hypoallergenic - contains tapioca

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed positive benefits of this product on my joints, but something in it/about it aggravates allergic rhinitis. Most likely to be the tapioca, as I find other things that contain it also have the same negative effect (and have read other reports of same). If it weren't for that, I'd continue to try it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Not the Real Thing

Posted by Reviewer2494145 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Inflame Away Celadrin is a much stronger dose and was more affective. With Doctor's best, it said to take one a day. The Inflame Away told you to take 2 calsules about 30 min. before breakfast. They are more affective and eleviated more pain which made mobility easier.

Doctor's Best, Celadrin 500 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1984991 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for 3 years and I wouldn't be without it. It helps support joint function and mobility and it was recommended by my nutritionist. It's wonderful waking up in the morning and not feeling achy and stiff. I highly recommend it.

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although not a 'cure', this product has definitely improved the stiffness and mobility in the joints of my hands. Plan to continue using.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1566889 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Celadrin works much better for me than Glucosamine-Chondroitin and is less cost.