Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639995 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was forced to stop taking Celebrex for my arthritis because I'm on cumadin for a pulmonary embolism. I was only allowed to take Tylenol, which did nothing for me. I was in a great deal of hip and knee pain until my girlfriend's father suggested Celadrin. It began working 2 days after I started taking it. I am as pain-free as I was with the Celebrex. It's a godsend for my situation.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure which one really does work for me because I take this Celadrin complex and combine with Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. I feel better, but the pain in my knees are not completely gone.

Wow! My knees feel better!

Posted by Reviewer2991204 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a runner and take this for my knees. It has really helped. Before taking the product, my knees would sometimes ache. Now, no problems. I suggested this product to my business partner for joint pain in the knees. Her pain cleared up in about a month after she began taking the supplement.

Swollen finger joints upon stopping

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have taken Celadrin for the last three or four years to stave off shoulder and elbow joint discomfort. Money was tight this spring and I decided not to include it in my order. Within two months I had a left thumb joint that was amazingly painful. Nothing else in my daily regime had changed as far as I could tell. I made sure I ordered some more in October and the swelling is down some. The pain is completely gone.

Doctor's Best , Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2190874 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works and it works even better when I started taking Chondroitin Sulfate,600 mg, at the same time. I have taken very few aspirin since taking these two supplements. I am so glad to have found these two supplements.

I give this to my dog

Posted by vered999 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old 45lb dog has severe arthritis. She is on Previcox (an NSAID) but it wasn't enough. She gets one of these pills a day and it has made a huge difference in her ability to get up and and about. I saw a change after 2-3 days. I love it. (I'm a vet, btw).

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps joint stiffness and has improved flexibility

Celadrin with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only been using for a few days so no noticeable difference yet. For those who don't like large capsule, these are very large, I have to grind them up in order to get them down. However, they don't taste bad.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2553691 on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product works well - immediate results - joints felt better after only a few days. Recommended.

This stuff really works.

Posted by Reviewer2969823 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for the past 6 months and my knee pain has been reduced noticeably. I would recommend it to my friends.

1 2 3 4