Helps knees

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used everything everyone ever recommended for my achy knees, and noting seemed to make nay difference. Wednesday I started taking Celadrin capsules and Friday night I rubbed Celadrin on my knees before sleep and Saturday morning played three sets of tennis--first time in years with no pain. Amazing.

celadrin cream is a miracle cream!Thanks Celadrin!

Posted by Reviewer1807783 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We recommend this for people who have psoriasis or any pain in back and joints. My daughter has a change in her skin and joints immediately for her psoriasis! We all use it for aches and pains! With regular use we don't suffer pain and I have had chronic back pain with regular use I can walk better and recover more quickly!

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3242333 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I cannot explain it, but Cedadrin Cream relieves the arthritic pain in my shoulder. I have tried most every over-the-counter, topical pain reliever, and nothing helped until I tried the Celadrin Cream. The relief is quick, and it allows me to rest peacefully.

Stops my knee pain

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This cream stops my knee pain after excerising. Within an hour the pain dissolves. I also use this for pain in the back, neck and shoulders with great success. Celadrin really works. I have also used it along with the oral capsules with excellent results.

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff work and is less harsh then bengay, I really like and will buy again.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2372835 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This cream works well for me. I apply it in the morning and evening. It seems to give relief to the pain and stifness.

Great for aches & pains

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for arthritic and over-exertion aches & pains. Pain is usually gone within 30 minutes. Great price for this product. Used to pay twice as much for 1.2 oz of similar product.

caladrin cream

Posted by Reviewer1077438 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I think the product was very good JOE

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product helpful in relieving the pain from strained muscles.

Our vet can't believe it!!

Posted by Reviewer3225212 on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We got 3 opinions on our dog's torn ACL after hunting. We couldn't afford the $2400 surgery that wasn't guaranteed. I decided to try celadrin on her knee twice a day. Within a week she was no longer limping. Now if she over exerts herself I quick put on some celadrin and she's fine. The vet couldn't believe we hadn't taken her somewhere else for surgery!!