Helps knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used everything everyone ever recommended for my achy knees, and noting seemed to make nay difference. Wednesday I started taking Celadrin capsules and Friday night I rubbed Celadrin on my knees before sleep and Saturday morning played three sets of tennis--first time in years with no pain. Amazing.

celadrin cream is a miracle cream!Thanks Celadrin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We recommend this for people who have psoriasis or any pain in back and joints. My daughter has a change in her skin and joints immediately for her psoriasis! We all use it for aches and pains! With regular use we don't suffer pain and I have had chronic back pain with regular use I can walk better and recover more quickly!

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I cannot explain it, but Cedadrin Cream relieves the arthritic pain in my shoulder. I have tried most every over-the-counter, topical pain reliever, and nothing helped until I tried the Celadrin Cream. The relief is quick, and it allows me to rest peacefully.

Stops my knee pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This cream stops my knee pain after excerising. Within an hour the pain dissolves. I also use this for pain in the back, neck and shoulders with great success. Celadrin really works. I have also used it along with the oral capsules with excellent results.

Great for aches & pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for arthritic and over-exertion aches & pains. Pain is usually gone within 30 minutes. Great price for this product. Used to pay twice as much for 1.2 oz of similar product.

smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff work and is less harsh then bengay, I really like and will buy again.

Joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This cream works well for me. I apply it in the morning and evening. It seems to give relief to the pain and stifness.

Restless legs much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Celadrin cream is a life saver. It has calmed my legs so now I can sleep!

Helping with arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has an immediate effect on inflamed joints, a little too much peppermint fragrance, I prefer creams/lotions with no fragrances.

Our vet can't believe it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We got 3 opinions on our dog's torn ACL after hunting. We couldn't afford the $2400 surgery that wasn't guaranteed. I decided to try celadrin on her knee twice a day. Within a week she was no longer limping. Now if she over exerts herself I quick put on some celadrin and she's fine. The vet couldn't believe we hadn't taken her somewhere else for surgery!!