Excellent & Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Surprisingly better than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

Prostrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

So far so good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Not noticing any real results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After 3-4 weeks, not seeing any real change as we had with another formula.

Take Two

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could not decide between Doctors Best and Now Food Prostate Support so I bought both and alternate every other day so I get the best of both. Definitely helps me.

Prostate Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I have ever used! Amazing results fast!

reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this to keep my prostate from inflaming. I have no prostate problem, and the price thru iherb is about half of what I was paying.