Excellent & Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2458292 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Surprisingly better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2622274 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2061081 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

So far so good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Not noticing any real results

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After 3-4 weeks, not seeing any real change as we had with another formula.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2392405 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I have ever used! Amazing results fast!

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, works as directed.

prostrate helper

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband hasn't started it yet. I gave it a 5* because of the Dr. Best name.