Beat the Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 87 year old mother-in-law has taken Epicor regulary this winter- and she was the only one in the family who didn't come down with the flu (even though she was exposed and hadn't taken flu shots.

No More Colds

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband used to get about three colds a year. He's a computer consultant and is always touching the mice and keyboards of people with colds. I would generally pick up one or two of his colds each year as well. Our Bowen Therapist suggested that we try Epicor. We've been taking it for 5 years now. I haven't had a cold in all that time and my husband hasn't had one in 3 years. The key is to take it every day consistently. Over time your immune system becomes stronger and you're better able to fight off viruses.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this product helps my energy levels stay consistant and I feel a sense of well being when I take it consistantly. Thanks for offering it at such a great price. Keeps me coming back.

Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After reading much about Epicor, I decided to take it on a regular basis. I'm happy to report that it completely agrees with my system. Having a sensitivity to many supplements I take, this is a BIG plus. Am anticipating no more colds and/or flu.

Harlan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe Epicor works. It does not cure.....e.g., colds, flu, but if I am on a regular regimen, it keeps me from getting sick.

Epicor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quite by accident about a year ago, I started taking this product. It could be a coincidence, but I have not had cold for one year while people are getting sick all around me. I will continue to take it to see if it really works.

Great Epicor Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't think there is a tremendous amount of difference amongst Epicor supplements. This one is priced well and has kept me well during the wintertime.

Great for Immune System

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the flu and cold away for the most part. I get at most one cold a year, and the flu once every four years.

Epicor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No colds and I push my system hard.

Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

haven`t had a sick day since i started using Epicor!

1 2 3 4