this stuff works!

Posted by 5141831353550865924 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months and have really noticed a HUGE improvement in my memory! What a Godsend!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my blood flow and memory.

Awesome

Posted by 5446437849124512528 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed results within a week of taking these.Before I had constant brain fog, couldn't get words out even a stutter. All of this has gone since taking Doctors Best Ginko. I now have clarity of thought, my quick wit has come back and my excercise has improved. Improvement in excersise was thethe first thing I noticed. Before I would be puffed walking up a hill and when I excersied I felt like I could not get my breath. I thought I was unfit, but now I know I had a lack of oxygen to the brain. I must have had really bad circulation. My walks are now longer and I have started to include interval runs in my walk. I will take this for ever now, so good for the brain and circulation. Cant't recommend it enough!!!

Three of the five

Posted by AlexeyAndreev on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not Extra Strength, most common variant

Our Favorite Brand

Posted by 5404273387085388299 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Value for money

Good

Posted by 5541310571129036302 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

good

Posted by bugajuk on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good dosage, it was for my mother. She has headache a lot, it help little with that problem by improving blood circulation. Also she has cold foots always. So it helps with that too.

Best

Posted by 5042708977943456240 on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Your product is well, we ordered it for our friends too. My mom get feeling better

Excellent

Posted by 5416261200231672999 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality

No effects.

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in the hopes of aiding cognitive functions and eyesight, but after popping 2 pills a day for months, I have seen no improvement in either case. Will not be repurchasing.

1 2 3