Help

Helped Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to have helped me with a persistant knee problem. I had surgery for a torn meniscus on my right knee and feared that I was due for the same treatment for my left. The pain was completely gone after about one week of taking the product. I'm very pleased.

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to have terible arthritic pain in my fingers. I take just one capsule a day and I no longer experience any discomfort!

Essential for healthy aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have arthritis in my left shoulder and also tendonitis there and on down my left arm, so began taking this for the past three weeks. Feel it has helped somewhat but didn't expect it to work immediately or even soon after taking, but hoping with this to keep arthritis off the rest of my bones and I think this will help greatly in that.

Excellent

Posted by PinkOveralls on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my arthritic hands from hurting. I wouldn't be without it.

marbel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works wonders for arthritic pain.

what a deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my trainer recommended i take a glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM combo and was shocked at the retail cost. i've ordered my fish oil from iherb for years and decided to look for the glucosamine supplement there .. i'm saving so much! and it's helped immensely!

I highly recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product at an excellent price. It works almost immediately for me. Don't know how I did without it.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vet prescribed glucosamine for my dog because of his back pain and problem with trembling of hind legs. Glucosamine and combination of vitamin B and C helped immensely, he haven't had pain or shivering since!

Gastric upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally tied my gastric upset, including sharp pains, to this capsule. I did not see anything in the write-ups of this product warning of this possible adverse reaction. I will not be ordering it again.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this to my 12 year old Collie/German Shepard mix. He has been really stiff lately and this seems to have helped. He gets up a bit quicker and easier now.