It worked fine for my joints!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this product together with Doctor's Best Collagen type I and III and I can tell that they work! My knees, fingers, lower back suffered from pain so much, that it kept me awake a lot of nights. Walking was sometimes a stress, fingers were hurting to the extent, that holding full cup of tea was a problem. Since I took this product for a month now, all these problems are gone and I recommended them to my other older sisters having similar issues. My sister is taking it for a week now and she says that all problematic joints are acking and I explained to her that it's normal and she will feel relief in few weeks after use. I had same feelings first couple of weeks, and felt relief on third week, now I feel like I'm 20! If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below.

Great for Arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said to take MSM and Glucosamine Sulfate. Other forms of Glucosamine are out there, but they don't work. This formulation does. I tried another brand's formula, but it made me nauseated. This one doesn't. So far, no more cortisone shots needed in my shoulders, either. This product is a Godsend. Doctor's Best is, indeed, the best.

joint & skin & eye health

Posted by kozo275090 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The new product of Doctor's Best. I was suffering from knee pain three weeks ago. Since 5 days after starting to take this, I've been able to play tennis perfectly.

great for helping with arthritis and anti-aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement regularly and I rarely feel arthritis pain any more. It took about a year to reverse the serious arthritis damage I had but I feel pretty good now. Anyone over 50 should take this to rebuild bone and cartilage. I use this in conjunction with Neocell, Super Collagen for skin, hair, nails and joint support.

Best for joint pain

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using Glucosamine-Controitin after double knee scoping surgery and a massive tear rotator cuff surgery, but this product with the Hyaluronic-Acid, made the difference. I believe the Hyaluronic Acid was the key to eliminating all pain.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with this new product. Almost no pain relief taking 5 capsules per day. The best product I have experienced for arthritic knee pain relief thus far is pricey Instaflex.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother has arthritis. She has been taking these capsules and noticed improvements in her condition.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product for a few weeks, and the pain in my joints is much less.

Hard to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 2-3 weeks, after just a few days i felt an improvement and my joints, especially knees felt better.. They felt stronger, less pain and i had a lot of fun again by driving my MTB. BUT, in the same time i had horrible gases and first i did not know why they came. Later i concluded that the cause was this product so i had to stop taking it. I gave it to my brother and he had no problem with it. Great product but unfortunately not for me

At last something good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's really good & I can feel its effect, I just hope if they can bottles with more doses, also if they can make the dose less pills.