dose too high for me. bad side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

CoQ10...it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now do not ask me how I know it works but it is a good companion to my other medicines....ALTACE, VYTORIN, TOPROL, PAVLIX. NIASPAN. My blood tests prove that I am doing remarkably well....LDL is down to 20, blood pressure is 110-60. So after three heart attacks and one stroke in the last five years I am told by my Physician I am in excellent health. CoQ10 is a gift to my good health.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by asiakrys on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Also - good price:)

CoQ10 400 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.

Dr's Best Co-Enz Q10 400mg/200mg/100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. My medical condition is unusual and I have a need for large quantities of COEnzQ10. It is so much easier for me to handle the 400mg product than multiple smaller capsules. I also use the 100mg and 200mg caps as a top up if necessary. I've found this brand to be quite good. I would prefer one with Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 Oil in it, as for me that is the best combination. This brand is affordable for me and it is my second choice. In Australia CoEnzQ110 is very expensive. I'm also very happy with the speed with which your products have reached me. The quickest was 2 days 13hrs, and never more than 5 days. As an international delivery that is exceptional. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Lucy Kennedy

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buy it for my mom by tons. She swears that it helps her high blood pressure so well, that she barely needs to use her prescription medicine

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this formulation for CoQ10! I have a heart condition. Early on in my treatment a cardiologist recommended CoQ10 at a therapeutic level (at least 300mgs per day). Later on I found a recommendation for 400mgs for day for active healing and I have been on this dosage for several years now. Doctor's Best is the only CoQ10 I use. I notice a difference in how I feel if I skip it for several days. This is an excellent product.

Quality Pruduct and good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with Carnitine to help alleviate the debilitating side effects of statin use which has caused damage to to skeletal muscles and nerves.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.