Great for Collagen/SKIN/Joints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best stuff for antioxidant and SKIN nourishment. Take daily. Noticed HUGE improvement in texture, moisture and glow of skin. Attribute a good portion of this improvement to consistency of using this product.

Doctor's Best, Hyal-Joint Hyaluronic Acid, 20 mg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best and most effective brand of Hyaluronic Acid out of the four brands I've tried. I got visible results from this and my vanity (skin and lips) thanks Doctor's Best. Hyaluronic Acid does nothing for my joints; I use condroiten and glucosamine for that issue but if you want smoother,plumper skin, this is the brand that works the best for me. Thanks I-Herb for fast service and great prices.

It works!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have had several knee surgeries in my life and still train hard for my age. This product taken with Neocell collagen are a great combo for joints.

Deb from Indiana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At the end of last December 2009 my knee decided to go bad and I wanted an alternative to expensive Dr. visits and surgery. I heard about this product and after 3 months of using I was so much better. I was no longer dragging my leg and I could get into my vehicle easily. I could sit down and get up from a chair without pain. At least I could walk again without severe pain. I can now go down again on my knees to work in my gardens. I was taking glucosomine-condroiton products when this pain occured and have continued to also take them with the Dr's best hyal-joint hyaluronic acid, 20 mg, 2 tablets twice daily. I should try cutting back, but I certainly do not want to feel the way I did when this first pain occurred. I am totally convinced this product has helped me immensely.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works very will with serrapeptase, after one week, my wrist is so much better

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product very helpful in relieving my knee joint pain. Thanks

H/A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works best with glucosimine and chondritin.

it helps...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it helps joints. I'm 30's and have trouble with ankles, but it makes them smother move.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best for joints and skin

20mg isn't much

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Combination with other ingredients wasn't so great. I needed to read the information more on the page. I won't order this again.

1 2