Great product for best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this after being on Mg oxide 500 mg. I can tell there is a huge difference in amount absorbed with this product having 400 mg (100 less). My neck and back pains have significantly decreased and am hoping it will prevent any more kidney stones from forming. The only thing I don't like about this product is the size of the tablet is huge and hard to choke down. I am now just crushing it up instead.

great sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been the most effective sleep aid I have ever used for my chronic insomnia

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried different brands and types of Magnesium for esophageal spasms, restless leg syndrome and other magnesium deficiency symptoms. I don't have to take as much on a daily basis with "Doctor's Best, High Absoption". An added benefit -- my seizures are under much better control! Thank you.

(Almost) Cured my Heart Arrhythmia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking magnesium all but cured my heart arrhythmia. Stopped having daily symptoms of arrhythmia within a day after I started taking it. (Well I actually believe it did cure my arrhythmia but I worded it as "almost" out of necessity due to the FDA who may break into my home in the middle of the night and arrest me for stating such.) Imagine, I could have been put on all kinds of heavy medications, and probably would have still been suffering the symptoms. I haven't had one episode of arrhythmia since. So I would say this magnesium is very effective.

Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure on a good day used to be 160/90 now it is 115/65 on an average. This is awesome.

Great for migraines

Posted by TexasChick on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After twenty years of suffering from crippling migraines(3-5 x weekly) I came across a little known trigger of migraines....Magnesium deficiency...suggested dose for headaches is 400-800 mg per day(being safe dose) After years of test,pills,MRIs,Cat Scans,Hundreds of Dr appts I found my own answer.I have only had two headaches in the last 10 months and they were not migraines but stress headaches from the gym.You must take it every day without fail for it to work if this is your issue and a 30 day time when first taking it to build it up in the blood to consistant levels.

Magnesium glycinate review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best magnesium ever! I have used it for 12 years and my husband misses it in two days - he gets a painful neck and back without it. Absolutely NO gastrointestinal effects.

Can't do without.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of Doctor's Best, used another magnesium without the results I need. I have Fibromyalgia and this seems to have the best absorption and helps me sleep better. Yea! Plus it does NOT affect the gastro-tract adversely!

Steve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different types and this not only works for 'throbbing, twitchy legs' but helps with my 'blood pressure'.

Great magnesium, but mag citrate equally effective and cheaper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All magnesium supplements are not created equal. Before I tried this, I was taking NOW Foods magnesium citrate. Prior to that I was taking magnesium oxide. The oxide form did nothing at all. Both the citrate and this (glycinate/lycinate) form have done AMAZING things for me. I take at least 3 per day, with meals. I no longer have painful muscle spasms in my feet, or muscle twitches in my face. It relieves my menstrual cramps, loosens my tight neck, shoulder, and back muscles that cause headaches if I do not take enough. After having so many benefits from magnesium citrate, I thought I'd try this magnesium glycinate/lysinate form, to see if it was more potent and might allow me to take fewer tablets. I've actually found it to work exactly the same as the NOW mag citrate tablets, for me, and the citrate tablets are cheaper. But this form does still work, and I still consider it a good product.