Raised my blood pressure

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Warning: if you have high blood pressure don't take this one. The headache hasn't left me since the morning, my first dose, and my bp is 140/95. I will never take it again.

power of suggestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice to get this sample of a product cheaply, but it's too soon to tell if it works, especially since I use so many other supplements.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Already feel smarter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

amazing stuff...works wonders!

Right on top..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel that these brain enhancers really do help me stay focused and to insure that I'm doing good things to maintain good mental ablilties.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Product.

Posted by Romero on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Worth to buy the original size.

One of the best

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combuination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Very nice!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Did not feel good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel ok using this product.

1 2