one of the best

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both. UPDATE: I ran out of vinpocetine, and within a few days could tell I was going downhill. Please try this product (two per day at first, increasing to 3 or 4 over two weeks) along with a quality vinpocetine supplement, especially if you're over 40. I want everyone to feel as good as I do now! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

memory & focus better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading up on these two supplements, I have been using this for several months. I've noticed improved concentration, memory, reaction time, muscle tone and have lost weight. Love it!

Focused Again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this first thing when I wake up before I eat breakfast. One day I tried taking two in a day, and it was clearly too much. So, start slow and listen to your body. I LOVE this product. It has increased my ability to think straight, focus, sort, write, and generally be myself again. I've been very happy with my decision to purchase this product.

Warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you take enough of this it has elevated my mood 4 to 6 caps per day, improved confidence and memory slightly.BUT it also thins the blood on this high dosage and being on warfarin my blood goes too thin unless i reduce the dosage of warfarin. Taking less brain enhancers has no noticeable effect on brain power. The effects are cumalative my blood went from desired 2 to 3 range to 4.2 in 10 days.

Horrible chemical solvent taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been buying this products for a few months and it's always been fine, but this last batch tasted like some kind of chemical solvent. I really wonder where that taste is coming from - it's unbearable! Going to write a letter to the maker.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I definitely feel my memory is improving. I would highly recommend this product.

Increased focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I starting taking this supplement since I'm studying a university math course and I was really struggling at the beginning of the course. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I can feel a bit more focused and am able to solve more complex problems. My mind seems to "click" faster and I am able to solve the more complex problems with more focused thinking. As I focus on the problem, the solution suddenly comes to me now. It almost feels like my brain does a faster scan of the hard drive to connect the dots, and it suddenly clicks. The first couple of days of taking this gave me pretty annoying headaches that lasted almost all day from the time I took the pills. The headaches almost caused me to stop taking it, but I don't get them anymore. I noticed now that two pills in the morning work best and I sometimes take a third around lunch if I'm studying a lot and am getting fatigued. But I find that I can sometimes get a bit of a brain fog if I take the third pill. Overall, I do feel a bit sharper. I've also found on days that I take this, when also taking L-Theanine before bed, I end up having very vivid and lucid dreams. Some of them are very realistic and can get freaky. But I would certainly recommend experimenting with this and see if it works for you.

BRILLIANT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I. LOVE. THESE!! I take these with pantothenic acid, DMAE and Max DHA fish oil. Incredible. I have always had symptoms of ADD but diagnosed with mild anxiety and OCD. I eat a varied diet rich in vegetables and lean protein so I was at a loss as to what I could do. These have been amazing in this combination. I take 1, up to 3 times a day. Sometimes I will take an extra one but I like to give myself time before I increase my intake and the current dose is working fabulously.

great for nighttime recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took only one after dinner and after a few days noticed when I forgot to take it and restarted, this contributed to waking up very well rested, Tried it in the morning, but notice no direct effect.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm much better in studying than before! I've aced all my tests since I started taking this. :)