Fantastic help for my bones

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

This and the Grape Seed Rich!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband started taking this and the Grape Seed Extract. Now he doesn't have to take his BP pills pescribed to him. His BP is staying stable and he isn't having panic attacks from the pharmaceutical pills anymore since he stopped taking those! I know it is the combo of the 2 that is stabilizing him!

No more bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Not enough vitamin K

Posted by AnaSuarez on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

My bones are in good shape.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

Teeth feel clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

Results not noticed yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after hearing about the horrific effects of calcium buildup in the blood and arteries (namely, hardening of the arteries) one can develop if they don't take Vitamin K2 with their calcium supplements. I definitely would like to avoid this undesirable health crisis if I can, so I decided to purchase a couple of bottles for my mother and me. It's not something you can feel working in your body, so I guess the proof will be in the doctor's reports when he looks at our heart health.

Great for calcium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!