works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the pureway c was recommended by a family physician due to the fact that in clinical research, it showed higher uptake and retention levels in the bloodstream as opposed to traditional ascorbic acid. this has been very helpful for my system. it is easy on the stomach, and i always take it on an empty stomach without any irritations. if tablet size is an issue for you, these are relatively on the smaller size

DB Pureway -C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken time release C for many years. This offers 24 hour protection which can't hurt. I also take a couple grams of ordinary time release C. The timed release helps keep the C in your blood and not urine.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many types of C, I like how this one is sustained release and its optimized for higher absorbtion. I would also like to see a bottle with 120+ I eat so much C that I run out quickly!

Doctor's Best, PureWay-C, Sustained Release Vit. C, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a round uncoated tablet which is harder for me to swallow.

Best Vit c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best vit C I've ever used. My body seems to retain this a lot more than regular ascorbic acid. I notice a little more energy but mostly my immune system seems good when using these.

poor details on ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are two types of vitC in this. What is their ratio? When manufacturers do not disclose specifics, they can adjust by batch.

sustained release Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Relieved fatigue greatly.

Great product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.

Glad I found it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been unable, for several years, to find a vitamin C that I could use on a regular, daily basis, until now. It's been a source of relief to finally find PureWay-C, and know that this need is being met!

Best of both worlds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combo of fat soluble and water soluble Vit C is exactly what I had been looking for. Love it and have continued to reorder it.