Excellent product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PureWay-C 500 mg with Bioflavonoids is different than all previous forms of vitamin C because it employs naturally derived lipid metabolites, from vegetable waxes, to enhance the uptake, distribution and release kinetics of ascorbic acid. PureWay-C uses lipid metabolism to alter the lipid absorption potential of generally water-soluble ascorbic acid, thereby enhancing the vitamin's bioavailability unlike any other formulation. Lipid metabolites interact with cells in a non-toxic, safe and effective manner to enhance bioavailability of ascorbic acid. Plus, it's scientifically proven to scavenge up to 93% of free radicals! PureWay-C has independent research to support its superior health benefits to nervous system, skin and immune system health. Make the switch to PureWay-C today! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

works well

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the pureway c was recommended by a family physician due to the fact that in clinical research, it showed higher uptake and retention levels in the bloodstream as opposed to traditional ascorbic acid. this has been very helpful for my system. it is easy on the stomach, and i always take it on an empty stomach without any irritations. if tablet size is an issue for you, these are relatively on the smaller size

DB Pureway -C

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken time release C for many years. This offers 24 hour protection which can't hurt. I also take a couple grams of ordinary time release C. The timed release helps keep the C in your blood and not urine.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3336887 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many types of C, I like how this one is sustained release and its optimized for higher absorbtion. I would also like to see a bottle with 120+ I eat so much C that I run out quickly!

Best Vit c

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best vit C I've ever used. My body seems to retain this a lot more than regular ascorbic acid. I notice a little more energy but mostly my immune system seems good when using these.

Doctor's Best, PureWay-C, Sustained Release Vit. C, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a round uncoated tablet which is harder for me to swallow.

poor details on ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are two types of vitC in this. What is their ratio? When manufacturers do not disclose specifics, they can adjust by batch.

sustained release Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1676391 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Relieved fatigue greatly.

Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.

Glad I found it!

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been unable, for several years, to find a vitamin C that I could use on a regular, daily basis, until now. It's been a source of relief to finally find PureWay-C, and know that this need is being met!