Help

A winner at night time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

works quickly to relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

only lasts about 4 hours though

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

Melatponin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

Moderately helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Need to take 2 to get any results

Best melatonin ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 other melatonin supplements and this one is the best of the three. Great taste (chocolate-milk like), easily melts/chewed, and highly effective. I take one and then sleep for as much as I want to. Just like any other melatonin supplement, you feel a little drowsy in the morning. but upon waking up this side effect disappears. The price is fantastic. overall-6/5.

Feels a bit quicker

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels a bit quicker that the regular Melatonin pills and the taste is nice.

so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so great. I go sleeping very well after that.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product puts me to sleep immediately! And when I dont have anymore I still can go to sleep without it. I couldn't do that at first. Highly Recommend!!!!!