works quickly to relax

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

only lasts about 4 hours though

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Melatponin

Posted by Reviewer2312695 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

Moderately helpful

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Need to take 2 to get any results

knock out drops

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for a friend that found capsules took too long to work. These work almost immediately and keeps him asleep for several hours.

working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really does work, I do sleep better and with more sleep my time is well spent.

Quick melt melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT DID BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! Have only used it for a few nights but fell asleep in minutes of taking it....and slept soundly for hours. I say give it a try. So glad I did.

Fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly and easily. Melts under the tongue and in minutes you're asleep