1 Reviews - Doctor's Best, Melatonin, Chocolate Mint Flavor, 2.5 mg, 120 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

It works! I take just one pill before bed and I sleep through the night and it hour waking up. It’s also very cheap.I highly recommend to try if you have insomnia.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

High quality product. very happy. Yes, would recommend. We can't buy this here in Australia so we are so happy we can get it here! ....... If this was helpful or interesting please click the thumbs up button. Thank you, cheers

Posted on Mar 28, 2020

I’d never needed help getting to sleep until pregnancy insomnia. By taking it within 30 minutes of bedtime, just this small amount of melatonin helped get me to sleep initially for the night. The flavor is nice — for some reason, it reminded me of a Tootsie Roll. Even when I swallowed it like a non-chewable pill, it helped me relax to sleep.

Posted on Aug 27, 2019

This product works wonderfully. I've found the small dosage to be more than enough, for the whole family. Both of my girls love the flavour. My 8yr old who usually struggles to unwind at the end of the day, will happily take herself off to bed because she feels ready and relaxed not too long after taking this. It's nice to able to see the results of taking a supplement, so promptly.

Posted on Aug 2, 2019

Tastes good and works a treat in aiding sleep and vivid dreams. The taste is good. There is one qualm: I live in a damp area and though i'm careful to shut the lid properly, the tablets got soft in a couple weeks of opening. I would say perhaps this is a packaging problem? Or maybe formula? I don't know whether this effects the potency of the malatonin though so I just recommend to store in a dry place if possible and perhaps transfer to a more airtight container.

Posted on Sep 11, 2019

Recommended to help "regulating" your sleep cycle, I said "help" and "regulate" as melatonin doesn't actually make you fall asleep but only supports on your sleep cycle. If you're taking sleeping peels, this is not a n alternative. Also remember to observe sleep hygiene, no blue light 2 hours before sleeping, no heavy meals and no mind-stimulating activities like looking at your phone or watching movie.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Too nice, Good quality and easy to digest. Nice if you are a chocolate lover like me!

Posted on Sep 30, 2020

Great taste and I like that they are only 2.5mg.

Posted on Oct 5, 2019

Excellent product! This one actually works & works very well! My whole family use it & they all love it too. Works fast, within 20-30 mins of taking it & helps you fall asleep very quickly

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

These were on sale so I bought them. Wish I had more because they were so yum. Worked well too.